Chapter 12

It's been almost a week since the boys showed me my room. I still haven't decided who to take to the concert and I only have two more days left to decide. 

Right now I'm sitting on my couch in my room, staring out the window with the tickets in my hands. I turn them over and over as I think. 

I could bring Harry. Things would be pretty strange, at least for me. I mean last time I went to hang out with him, just the two of us, he kissed me. I'm afraid if I make the same mistake twice that something similar will happen again. But Harry's a smart guy. I don't think he would be stupid enough to risk our friendship again. But then again I'm not sure how far he would go to get something he wants. 

I could take Zayn. Of all the guys I feel the least closest to him and I want to change that. Maybe bringing him to the concert with me would give us a chance to get to know each other more. He's also fun to hang out with. I enjoyed our day at the mall and I think it would be fun to do it again but there's also the other guys to think about. 

Liam. He's like one of my best friends now. I can act silly around him and not care. He's like a second brother to me. I feel like I can tell him a lot and he won't judge me or anything. He's also a lot of fun to talk to and hang out with so bringing him to the concert wouldn't be a bad idea. 

Louis is my brother. My long lost brother. I've missed out on eighteen years of my life that I could have spent getting to know him. I feel like I'll never know him the way that I could have if we had grown up together. I feel like I should spend more time to get to know him now that I actually can. 

Then there's Niall. Niall is the one who I've trusted the most. I've told him things that I haven't even told Carly. Also, since he's the only one I told about my love for The Script, I'm sure that he's the one who suggested to get the tickets in the first place. Besides, he likes them too so it makes sense in the end to take him. 

There's so many good reasons to take each of them. Why couldn't they just get six tickets?! I'm thinking of just flying Carly out here and taking her. It's too hard to decide. Ugh. 

After about an hour of thinking and trying to decide I finally make up my mind. It only makes sense in the end. Besides, I can't think of a reason not to choose him.

-NIALLS POV-

When Leah came downstairs and told everyone she made up her mind I got extremely nervous. I had thoughts of her choosing Harry running through my head all week, and I just don't know how I would react if she actually did go with him. 

When she announced that she wanted me to go with her I couldn't stop smiling. I saw how Harry looked at me though and I felt like this would mean a long conversation later, when Leah wasn't around to hear. 

Now I'm in my room getting ready for bed and thinking about what Saturday will be like. I hear a knock on my door as I brush my teeth. "Come in!" I call from the bathroom. I spit out the toothpaste into the sink and rinse out my mouth before going to see who it was. When I walked into my room I saw it was Louis. "Hey mate, what's up?" I ask, plopping onto my bed. 

"Nothing. I was just meaning to talk to you."

"About?" He sits down next to me on the bed. 

"You're acting strange lately."

"No I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Especially when we're either around or talking about my sister."

I try to hide how my cheeks got red, but I think he noticed anyways. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I mumble.

"Nialler, you can tell me and the lads anything. You know that right?" I nod. 

"I know."  Wrong. I can't tell them this. Especially not Harry. When he wants something, or someone, he doesn't stop until he gets it. And he wants Leah. If I were to tell him how I really feel about her he would probably get mad or something. The lads and I have never fought over a girl before. This is a completely new experience that I have no idea how to deal with.

Louis looks at me for a while. "You're sure that you're okay? There's nothing bothering you or anything?" I nod. "And you're positive that Harry is the only one in the band who has feelings for my sister?"

Shit. He could clearly see right through me. I look down at the ground. 

"No," I admit. "I'm not positive of that."

AUTHORS NOTE

short chapter :/ sorry bout that. its 2:30 am right now as i write this >.< OOO SHNAP niall told louis about his loveeee for leah ;) whats gonna happen next? :o what will louis say?! yea idk yet so comment what you think will happen x) OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT i hate the cover of this book xP Are any of you amazayn readers good at making book covers?? Send me in your cover and ill choose the one i like best(: kind of like a contest. The winner gets a dedicated chapter and if you want ill read any stories you have and vote/comment on them(: hehehehe SEND ME COVERS MY LOVELY POPTARTS!! i dont have an end date yet but ill think of one x) okay well im tired sooo bye my poptarts <33 love youuu