Love

After tour

Billie's POV

I held Lesly in my arms. He looked just like Jakob. He was so small too. I looked up at my son and smiled. Little Lesly yawned. "I guess it's time to go back to momma." I said quietly.  I handed him back to Allison. "We best be going, it's getting late." "Thanks for stopping by dad." "I wasn't gonna miss out on holding my grandson." I said in a chuckle. I hugged the both of them and walked out to the car.

Back in New York

Williams POV

I laid in the bed with Hannah. She was still asleep. I didn't want to move because if I did I feared I'd wake her. I kissed the top of her head.

A few minutes later

I felt Hannah wake up. I looked at her. "Morning beautiful." "Good morning." She said. After she yawned I planted my lips on hers. "So what's the plan for today?" "I thought we could just y'know walk around since this is out last day in New York." "Whatever you want I will do." I said as I kissed her once again.

Back in California

Berkeleys POV

I held Brixtons hand in mine. I have loved him since the day I saw him. I looked at him. "I love you." I kissed him. "I love you too Berkeley." He said. I laid my head on his chest as we watched the rest of the movie. Suddenly I heard Andrew coming down the stairs. "Is everything ok Andrew?" "There's a monster in my room." He said. I got up and picked him up, walking up the stairs. "Mommy no the monsters gonna get me." "There's no monster Andrew and I'm gonna show you." I said. I laid him down in his bed. I opened the closet. "See no ones in here... well now there is since I walked in but other than that there's no monster." I said. I reminded me of the time dad did this with me. Andrew still looked scared. "How about I sleep with you tonight to show the monster you're mine and that you're a brave boy." I said. He nodded. "Hey everything ok?" "Yea Brixton I'm gonna sleep with Andrew tonight if that's ok." "Yea go ahead babe. You need to protect him from the 'monster'." He said. I just smiled. I kissed him goodnight. Soon Andrew was asleep and me right after him.

Billie's POV

I drove me and 80 to our date spot. It had been awhile since we went on a date night. I put her hand in mine as I drove. We reached our destination. I had taped over some songs including our wedding song. I started playing them off an old cassette tape. We sat on the top of the car and looked at the stars. It was very rare to fine a very empty piece of land. We could see the whole city where we were at. "I love you." "I love you too Billie." 80 said. I kissed my beautiful wife. She was my girl. I put my arm around her. Suddenly our wedding song came on from the cassette tape. "Would you do me the honors of a dance?" I asked. We both got off the top of the car and stared swaying. "I feel like we're back at our wedding in '94." "So do I 80. How could I forget, it was the best day of my life." I said. She looked up. I kissed her once more.

Joeys POV

I sat there on my couch. The guys where off who knows where with their families. I would go to mom and dads place but it's date night. Berkeleys already asleep at this point, William is in New York, and Jakob is taking care of a kid. I didn't really mind being alone though. It helped me think. SWMRS would be going on tour soon and we've been writing new songs, that I need to get some drumming in for. I turned on the TV. I turned on Family Guy. I soon fell asleep.

Tres POV

Damn I'm hungry. Well Sara's asleep so it's a good thing I know how to cook.

Mikes POV

I put my arm around Britt. "I love you." "I love you too Mike." She said. We both fell asleep.