You're My World

Sara's POV

Mickey got up and started dancing around. He was really funny. He then took my hand and spun me around. I laughed as did he. He was awesome. Aunt Sara honked the horn notifying us that it was time to head home. Mickey took my hand and ran for the car. We both got in a raced to get our seatbelts on. I looked over and he was just staring at me. "What?" I said. A smiled appeared on his face as a started tickling me. "Mickey no!" I said while laughing. He stopped about ten minutes later. I was out of breath from his attack. He put his arm around me. It was nice.

Mickeys POV

I made another move by putting my arm around her. I wanted to move slowly. I loved her. She was sweet funny and honest. I would never let anything happen to her. We got to her house. She walked out of the car as did I. I pulled her in for a hug. She was my world. I opened the door for her. She walked in but before closing the door she kissed my cheek. I once again blushed a bright red.

2,000 miles or more away

Billie's POV

William hasn't been doing so good. I know what I did was right for him but I'm afraid he's only getting worse than better. He would just totally be out of it most of the day and his head would twitch. It was starting to worry me. It looked like he hadn't slept in weeks which is possible considering I'm not letting him take those damn pills anymore. I wish I could help but considering I have insomnia I still haven't mastered finding sleep. I looked at him. He was rocking back and forth all while his head was twitching. I walked over to him. "Hey Will we need to talk." I said. He looked up. His eyes where grey and bloodshot. He nodded and I sat down with him.

A few minutes later

Will took into consideration of what I said. He went to his bunk and tried to get some sleep before the show. He just wasn't himself. And i hated that for him. I wanted my grandson back.

A few hours later

Williams POV

I laid in my bunk. I got about an hour of sleep. Wouldn't make up for the weeks worth of sleep that I lost. I walked out into the hallway and to the living area of the bus. I was still exhausted but I couldn't sleep. I couldn't fall asleep. "Y'know I've been thinking. Maybe I'll let you take some tonight just so you can sleep." Grandpa said. I looked at him. I felt like I could just roll over and die. I nodded.

That night before the show

I didn't care anymore. I wasn't going to play tonight. I took the pill bottle from the counter and took two pills. We arrived at the stadium that we were playing at. I laid down on the couch and passed out.

Billie's POV

"Will!" I yelled. I saw him laying down on the couch passed out. He needed rest. I guess he took his pills which was fine as long as he wasn't abusing it. I'm not gonna let him go through that again. We walked out on stage without Will this time. I was surprised the sounds didn't wake him up.

A few hours later

I walked backstage and Will was still asleep. I had Mike and Tre help me pick him up and take him to the bus. He might be scrawny but he is solid. We put him on the couch. He was still asleep. "Damn the boy must be getting some really good sleep." Tre said. "Well he hadn't slept in weeks since I took him off his sleeping pills." I said. Mike and Tre walked off the bus and to their busses. I took a shower and got in the bed with 80. She was already asleep too. And for once I fell asleep without any problems. It was nice.