Bad to Good

Berkeleys POV

Me and Brixton where on our date night. Mom and dad offered to take William for the night. We sat down waiting for our order when suddenly a stranger walks up to us. "Berkeley is that really you?" The guys asked. "Umm I'm sorry but I don't know you." I said. "Oh. It's me Aiden." The guy said. My eyes widened. This can't be Aiden. This was a guy who looked like he hadn't been on drugs at all. "I can't believe it." I said. "I'm sorry for what I did to you and I understand if you hate me now but I've grown up. I'm a new man." "I'm glad to hear that Aiden." "Now where's the little tike?" He said. "Well he's with my mom and dad. I'm on a date night." I said. Aiden put out his hand to Brixton. "Pleased to meet you sir." Aiden said. Brixton nodded. Aiden looked down at Brixton's ring. "Oh you two are married?" He said. "Yea almost five years now." I said. "Well congratulations Berkeley. I best be going. It was nice talking to you." He said. "You too Aiden." I said. He walked out the door. "So that's Aiden. The Aiden that gave you William?" "Yea I thought he would stay the same way he was six years ago but he's cleaned up." I said. I put my hand in Brixton's. "Hey there's no need to be mad anymore. He's cleaned up and he doesn't mean any harm to our family." I said. He looked at me. "Everything is going to be alright." I said.

A few hours later

We were on the hill we always go too on date nights. I had a surprise for Brixton. I pulled out a long white. "Here this is for you." I said. He opened the top of the box. And looked at what was inside. Tears flooded his eyes.

Brixton's POV

What I saw was unbelievable. A white stick that had the sign of positive. Me and Berkeley where going to have a kid. A little boy. A little girl. I couldn't wait. I let a tear slip as I picked her up and kissed her. "I love you so much." "And I love you to Brixton." She said. I was so happy. Now William would have a brother or sister. I kissed my beautiful wife again as I put my hand on her stomach. We got in the car and drove back home.