I'm Not Ok

Williams POV

I did it again and again. I couldn't stop it. For so long I had withdraws from my pills and now that I have them again I can feel free.

Two weeks later

Billie's POV

I walked in and saw William on the floor with foam coming out of his mouth. The doctors had told me what to do if this was to happen again. I quickly put a relaxer tablet in his mouth and made him swallow it. With in about thirty minutes he sat up. I took the pill bottle from him. I knew it was going to be risky giving them back to him. He put his head in his hands. "I'm sorry. I'm not ok grandpa." He said. I saw a single tear fall from his face. He really wasn't ok. He needed help and guidance. "I'll help you Will. But it's going to be tough. I will always be here to help you." I said. I put my arms around my grandson and swayed him back and forth to comfort him.

Two weeks later

William was actually sleeping without his pills. I had started a rehabilitation session with him in the bus since we kinda can't just stop and put him somewhere. He was going fine so far. He would sleep for a few hours and then carry on with the day. He would get antsy a lot now. Which I could completely understand. That's how it was for me when I was in rehab. I wanted to break free from there but also wanted to get help. I threw the pills out a few days ago to where I wouldn't have to worry about him sneaking pills at night. If he did that there would really be no use to a session. He would drink about six bottles of water a day just trying to keep his mind off of the pills. Which I do think it's helping him. He would still be able to do shows with us but he wasn't allowed to drink like he was at the beginning at the tour. He knows I'm laid back and I'm not very strict but I want to help him so I had to tell him a few rules for this to work. He listened fairly well. I looked at him on the couch. I'm just glad he's able to get sleep. If he sleeps I sleep if he doesn't even if I'm tired I'll stay up with him. It helps when someone is there for you.

Back in California

Sara's POV

We laid in the grass. Mickeys arm was around my waist. I looked over at him and smiled. "What?" He said in a laugh. "Just your eyes." "What about them?" "I've never noticed how blue they are." I said. He looked deeper into my eyes as if he were in a trans. He leaned towards me and kissed me. Our first real kiss. "I love you Sara." He said. "And I love you Mickey." We both laid back down and looked at the stars.

Back on the tour bus

Williams POV

I really think I'm getting better. I mean I've been able to sleep without my pills I haven't had any withdraws, yet, and grandpa is here to help me through it all. He told me everything about his last life. Y'know when he did the stuff I did. I didn't know we where that much alike.

Two months later

I laid on the couch. I felt like shit. I took my temperature and it was a hundred degrees. Damn I really was sick. I put a cold rag around my forehead and went back to sleep.

Billie's POV

I went into the living area to see Will still passed out on the couch. I took a few steps and he woke up. He was pale and his usual bright green eyes where a dull grey. "You feeling alright Will?" I asked. He shook his head no and flopped back down. "You get some rest ok." I said. He put his thumb up and went back to sleep. Poor kids been through so much in the past two months.