Be Honest

Berkeleys POV

I had been talking to uncle Mikes youngest son. He seems really nice but I don't know if I can trust him yet or not considering Aiden just wanted to fuck up my life. I was meeting up with him tonight. His name is Brixton. I was ready to go on my date with him. "Hey mom dad I'm going on a date tonight so I need you to watch William for me." "Yea sure thing sweetheart." Mom said. I walked out right as Brixton pulled up. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said. I got in the passenger side with him. I honestly loved him. It was awkward at first considering he was my uncles son but he didn't see to mind. We arrived at the restaurant we were going to eat at.

An hour later

Brixton took us to a hill to watch the stars. If I were to ever have a father for my child it would be Brixton. He was kind caring and all out an amazing person. I looked at him. "Brixton be honest but would you like to help me raise William?" "Yea of course I will. I would do anything for you." He said as he kissed my cheek. I blushed. He didn't seem to be a bad guy. I mean I had known him since we were little and I actually loved him. I put my head on his chest as we looked at the stars. I pulled his hand through my hair. We got back and in car and he took me home. "Thanks for the amazing night Brixton." I said as I kissed his cheek. "Any time my love." He said. I walked back inside to see dad and William asleep on the couch. William was in dads arms with drool going down his arm. I looked at dad. He too had drool coming out of his mouth. I picked up William and took him to his crib. I then walked to my room and went to bed. Dreaming of the night me and Brixton had.