Old Habbits

We were back home. I picked up William from mom and dads house. I had decided to let his last name remain Armstrong. It was only right. Sure. Brixton was his father but I wanted his last name to be Armstrong because well when I had him my last name was still Armstrong. Me and Brixton decided to not have another kid until William was about four years old. And that was fine. I would be going on tour in about a year or two as well with my band. I was excited. All of dads fans knew about me being pregnant but they never did know that Willam was born. I was kinda glad. But I would be introducing him when my tour time comes. We arrived home. William was asleep. Brixton grabbed our luggage as I grabbed William. I unlocked the door to our house. I brought William up to his room. I then walked back downstairs to see Brixton sitting on the couch. I walked over to him. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. He nodded and I put in "Saw". We both loved scary movies. An hour later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Mommy?" William asked. "What is it sweetheart?" "I had a nightmare." He said as his voice quivered. "Come here baby." I said. He sat down between me and Brixton. He laid his head in my lap. I brushed my fingers through his hair. With in a couple of minutes he was asleep again. I looked at the time. "Damn. We probably better get to bed too." I told Brixton. He nodded. He took William to bed. I got into my pajama shirt and pants and crawled into bed. I was happy to be home. I was happy with my life. I felt Brixton get into bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "I love you." "I love you too Berkeley." With that we went to sleep.

Two years later

I was out on stage with my band. It was the first tour of the night. I brought William and Brixton onto the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen this is my son William Joseph Armstrong and this is my husband Brixton Pritchard!" I yelled into the microphone. The crowd roared. I just smiled and kissed Brixton.

After the show

I walked backstage and grabbed a beer since this was a special occasion. William walked over to the table and grabbed a bottle a beer that was halfway full. He put it to his lips. I reached my hand out and grabbed the bottle. "No no William that's bad only grown ups." I said in a soft tone. He looked at me and nodded. He came and sat next to me. "Nice save babe." Brixton said. I kissed him.

That night

I woke up. Brixton was still asleep. I got up to check on William. He was still asleep. I went to the fridge to grab a single beer. But then that beer turned to three, six,ten. Sooner or later I passed out I was so drunk.

The next morning

Brixtons POV

I woke up. Berkeley must've already been up since she wasn't in bed. I walked into the little hallway. I looked at William he was still asleep. I then walked into the living space of the bus. It was littered with beer bottles. Uncle Billie has warned me about this. He said she had an alcohol addiction. I cleaned up the bottles and sat down by Berkeley, laying her head in my lap. She woke up. "Oh hey babe." She said. She squinted her eyes. "God damnit I did it again." She sighed. "Hey it's ok we'll get through this together." I said. She kissed me again. I could taste the alcohol off her lips. "I should probably brush my teeth." She said. She got up and walked to the back. I was going to help her fight alcohol even if it's telling her she can't have any. I was fine with her having one or two but when I cleaned up I picked eleven bottles up. Eleven. I know uncle Billie warned me about this but I wasn't ready to see it in action. But I will do whatever it takes to help my wife fight this addiction. I always will.