Rock and Roll Lifestyle

Berkeleys POV

I woke up. I walked into the living area to find dad asleep on the couch with Andrew. He must've had a nightmare. I quietly made some coffee. I saw dads eyes shoot open. "Do I smell coffee?" He said. I laughed and nodded. I handed him a cup. "Thanks Berkeley." He said. "No problem dad." I said. A few minutes later mom got up. "Hey mom." I said. "Good morning Berkeley." She said. "Sleep well?" "Yea I did." Mom said.

A few hours later

Me and Brixton went on a run before the show tonight. It always felt nice to just get out of the bus and roam around.

Back on the bus

Billie's POV

I stayed sat down as Andrew was still sleeping. He reminded me of when the boys and Berkeley were still little. It was nice. He looked a lot like his father but you could see a lot of his mother too. Suddenly he woke up. "Hi grandpa." He said in a yawn. "Morning sleepy head, you sleep alright?" I asked. He nodded. "You want something to drink?" "Chocolate milk please." He said. As soon as he said that Tre came in. "Did I hear someone say Chocolate milk?" He said. Andrew nodded. "It was me uncle Tre." He said. Tre rubbed his hand on Andrews head. I handed Andrew his drink. "One chocolate milk." I said. I looked at Tre who was dying to say chocolate milk bitch. He didn't want to curse in front of Andrew though even though all of us already have including him. He let it pass and started watching Tv with Andrew. Berkeleys favorite cartoon as a kid was on. The Fairly Odd Parents. I still don't get the show but what I do get is that the kid gets fairies that help make things fun in day to day life. "So what's it about again?" "Ok so Timmy Turner is a boy who gets fairies to make his day fun!" Andrew said. Tre acted like he understood but I knew he didn't. Now one cartoon that I do understand is South Park, but I'm not letting Andrew watch that. He needs to stay a kid while he can.

That night at the show

I looked down as I felt a tug on my shirt. "Grandpa can I sing?" He asked. "Yea sure Andrew." I said. I lowered the mic to his level. I started Good Riddance. "Another Turning point of fork stuck in the road." He sang.

After the show

"Mommy I did it." I heard Andrew yell. "You sure did I'm very proud of you for being  a brave boy." Berkeley said. "And so is grandpa!" I said putting Andrew on my shoulders. "So where too old man." "Who you calling old man?" I said playfully to Berkeley. She just laughed. This was a game that we played since Sara was born. "I was thinking we go and get some pizza y'know since Andrew sang tonight." I said. "Yea sounds like a plan dad." She said. We got to the pizza place. Andrew ate a few slices drank some soda and fell asleep in Brixtons lap. As we were walking out I looked over at Andrew who was fast asleep on his fathers shoulder. "You did awesome Berkeley the both of you did." I said. "Thanks dad." She said.

A few months later

Back in California

Jakob's POV

I put my arm around Allison. She was ready to pop any dad now. I was happy. I was going to be a father to my first son. We decided to name him Lesly Allan Armstrong. I felt him move. Allison was fast asleep and that's when he's most active. Suddenly Allison sat up quickly. She looked at me and I knew what it meant. "It was time.

Back on the bus

Billie's POV

My phone started ringing. It was Jakob. "Hello?" "Dad it's time and I'm freaking out I don't know what to do!" He said. "Ok first calm down. Get Allison to the car and take her to the hospital. From then on it's a waiting game." I said. "Ok thanks dad." He said. "Call me when you get to the hospital." "Yea no problem." He said before hanging up. I paced back in forth. 80 Berkeley and Brixton all sat on the couch as we all waited for the call. Suddenly my ring tone went off. "Hello?!" "Dad he's almost here!" I heard Jakob say. "Are you at the hospital Jakob?" "Yea dad we are but he's almost here, I wish you were here to hold him for the first time." "I wish I were too son but I'll be home soon." I said. "I got to go dad it's time." He said. He hung up. We all waited again to get a call from Jakob. I couldn't believe that he was going to be a father. It seems like only yesterday I was holding all three of my kids for the first time.

A few hours later

Jakob face timed me. "Dad meet Lesly Allen Armstrong." He said. "He looks just like you Jakob. You two did really good." I said. "He's so adorable Jakob." Berkeley said. We all had a look at him before Jakob hung up. Afterwards we went to bed.

Back in California

Jakob's POV

I held Lesly in my arms. He was so small and innocent. He was perfect. He opened his eyes and looked around. Sooner or later his eyes met mine. He smiled a bit. "Hi Lesly, I'm your dad." I said. He smiled a bit again. He yawned and went back to sleep. I kissed the top of his forehead. He was perfect. I then walked over to my wife and kissed her.

A few months later

Back on the tour bus

"Ok so you wanna our your fingers here and here." I said to Andrew. He out his fingers where I told him too and within a matter of seconds he was playing Kill The DJ. "Yea you got it! Give me five!" I said. He high fived me. I hugged him. "So are you ready to see your cousin?" "Yea." Andrew said. I looked at the clock. "Damn we gotta get you to bed." "Aww but grandpa just one more song." "No I gotta get you to bed." I said. He looked down. "Well I guess one more song can't hurt." I said. He looked up and smiled. I taught him one last song for the night which was LetterBomb. I then put him in his bunk for him to go to bed. "Goodnight Andrew." "Night Grandpa." He said. I tucked him in and went to the back room, where 80 was already asleep. I put my arm around her and fell asleep as well.