Skate

Four Years Later

I walked with Berkeley into the skate shop. I needed a new board since mine kinda snapped in half while skating. I searched for one that looked like my old one. I looked at Berkeley. She had a board in her hands that she just looked amazed at. "You wanna learn to skate?" I asked her. She nodded. "Ok I'll teach you I just gotta find a board first." I said in a chuckle. Her board was just a basic black top board that she could decorate if she wanted too. I couldn't find a board like my old one so I just picked the one that looked almost like it but had a few differences. I didn't really care. I payed for both boards and we went home.

An hour later

Berkeley got on her board and pushed off. She started out really good but the she hit the curve. I ran over and caught her. She got back on her board again only this time she was actually riding. She was a natural at it. I got on my. Board and we rode off to the skate park. As soon as we got there I called Mike and Tre telling them to meet us there. Berkeley was basically a pro in a matter of minutes. I was trying to let her be a kid as much as she could while we were home. She never asked to not go on tour so I just always took her. She seemed to enjoy it.

Two months later

Berkeleys POV

We were on the plane. I remember my first time on the plane. It was awesome. It's still awesome. To know that you're thousands of feet up in the air. It's pretty rad.

An hour later

We landed. For once I wasn't asleep when we landed. I walked off the plane to be blinded with flashing lights if cameras. I went over to the fence and took pictures with people. I liked doing this sort of stuff. It was fun. After mom dad and the guys got off we were lead to the tour bus. I made up my bunk since me mom and dad shared a bus. I put my skateboard on the wall so that if we went skating later I wouldn't have to unpack it. I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. Ghost Adventures was going to be in any moment now. "Hey Berkeley I was wondering when we get to the stadium we're playing at tonight if you would like to go to the skatepark?" Dad asked. "Yea dad." I said. He sat by me. "Y'know I never did understand this." He said. "Hey dad is Jakob and Joey gonna be joining us tonight?" I asked. "They should be but if they don't they will next time." He said.

At the stadium

Billie's POV

I grabbed my board as did Berkeley. All four of us rode to the skatepark. It was massive. Berkeley did some of the tricks that she learned over the break we had. I started doing the few tricks I knew from years ago. "Dang dad I didn't know you had that in ya." She said jokingly.

Show Time

Berkeleys POV

We all walked out on stage. The crowd was always amazing the first night. We started playing. I loved playing on stage. It was my life my passion. And as dad always says "Our passion is our strength."

Four hours later

I walked to the couch backstage and grabbed a water. I sat on the couch next to mom. "Nice playing out there." She said. "Thanks mom." I said as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. Mike came up and gave a nugie in my now short hair. Life was basically perfect right now.