Happy Family

Brixton's POV

I held Sara in my arms. She was still so small. Her eyes were a bright blue. They were bluer than mine and dads. She did a little sigh in her sleep. I heard footsteps and looked over my shoulder.

Berkeleys POV

I walked over to Brixton and put my hands on his shoulders. I bent down and kissed him. "Here I'll put her in her crib and we can have a movie night." I said. Brixton nodded and handed me Sara. I took her up to her little bedroom and gently set her down. I kissed her forehead and closed the door. I went into Williams room to check on him. He was fast asleep. I went in and put his leg back under the blanket. I then kissed his forehead goodnight, cracking the door how he liked it. I walked back downstairs. Brixton has some movies set out. "It's your turn to pick tonight Brixton." I said. "Then I'll pick this one." He said. Hiding the cover from me. He put the disc and and I sat down on the couch next to him. I few minutes into the movie, I knew what was on. It was Batman Forever the 1995 copy. "As dad always says. 'Always be yourself unless you can be Batman then always be Batman.'" Brixton quoted his dad. An hour into the movie I started to doze off. I put my head on Brixton's chest. I then found myself asleep.

Brixton's POV

I looked down. Berkeley has fallen asleep. I was gonna watch the rest of the movie. I laid down on the couch with Berkeley to the side of me. Her head had Not moved from the middle of my chest. I brushed my fingers through her hair. I liked it when it was a little longer than she kept it. But it's her hair and I'll love of either way. "Knock! Knock! Knock!" I heard from the door. Berkeley woke up. "Hey it's ok Berkeley just go back to sleep." I said. She did. I walked over to the door and opened it. It was Billie and Adrienne. "Oh hey guys what's up?" I said. "We just thought we might visit y'know. We haven't seen little Sara in like two months and we just want to visit." Billie said. "Yea that's fine."

Billie's POV

We walked in. All the lights where off except for the tv. I walked over to the couch to find Berkeley passed out. I sat down on the arm of the couch and pulled my fingers through her hair. It reminded me of when she was little. Those nights where she asked me to either read or sing to her. And I would until she went to sleep. "Billie?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. I turned around to see 80 looking at me. "Uh Yea What is it?" "Brixton asked if you could check on Sara real quick. It's almost time for her to eat again." "Yea sure which room." "First door to the left uncle Billie." "Ok thanks." I ran upstairs to get Sara. I opened the door and there she was sitting up and looking around. I picked her up and walked carefully back down the stairs. I started handing her to Brixton. "I want you to feed her. I mean you've only held her once." He said. I nodded. I sat down in a chair and fed her. She made little grunting noises. I smiled. She reminded me of Berkeley. I then looked at her eyes. They were more bright of a blue than Mikes. She looked at Brixton. Brixton smiled at her. After she ate she giggled and smiled. She was so adorable.

Adrienne's POV

Billie handed Sara to me. I held her in my arms like I did with Joey, Jakob, and Berkeley. She had her fathers eyes. She looked around again and saw Billie. She giggled and smiled as she grabbed onto Billies pinky finger. She then yawned. "I'll rock her to bed Brixton." I said. "Are you sure Aunt Adrienne?" "Yea it's no problem Brixton." I said. He nodded and I went upstairs to rock Sara.

Two hours later

Brixton's POV

Billie and Adrienne are going to be staying the night. I went to the living room to get Berkeley up and to our bed. "Hey babe?" I said shaking her slightly. She said some gibberish and fell back asleep. I shook her a little harder. "We gotta get to bed." I said. She nodded and got up. I led her up the stairs and to our room. She got under the covers and fell back asleep. I put my arm around her waist and fell asleep too with the thought of our family coming together.