I don't need you.

Antis Pov

After I closed the door, I went downstairs to search for Y/N. With every step that I took, I felt worse. My mind was not leaving me alone, telling me what I did wrong, reminding me how I forgot about Y/N. I thought they were safe, Jack- I trusted him. But now as I heard him laughing probably next to my kid, my stomach twisted and turned, as if getting me to throw up what I ate, was a competition.

I ignored it, getting slower the closer I got the last steps. In the end I stopped on the last one, looking around the corner, to see Jack and Y/N on the couch.

They didn't seem to understand what happend back at the police, or they did and ignored it. Still, they were trusting the man that tried to kidnap them, which annoyed me. While I was thinking about how much I felt betrayed by Jack, Y/N saw me and jumped from the sofa, running to me.

I quickly went down the last step, kneeling down and hugging Y/N tight, before standing up and spinning in a circle. They hugged back immediately and I couldnt hold a tear in that ran down my cheek, I was so glad to have them back. They let go a bit, their little hands on my shoulders smiling at me as they took their sleeve, rubbing away my tear.

,,I love you so much. I am so so sorry Y/N! I love you!"

Their cute smile after that was almost hypnotising, in that moment I forgot everything around me. They hugged me again, which I returned. After a bit they let go, and looked at me.

I saw Jack from the corner of my eye, sitting on the sofa, watching what was happening. I didn't care anymore, he should see how much I care so he can suffer forever. He not only betrayed me but everyone else did as well.

Looking back at Y/N, I tried to ignore everyone for now.

,,Hey, do ya want to help me?"

Jacks Pov

I sat on the sofa, laughing with Y/N, making stupid faces, until they jumped down and ran away. I quickly turned around to see where they were going, and when I saw how Anti hugged Y/N, I felt even worse than I did before.

My heart hurt when I saw how much he loved that kid. I thought what I was doing was right. Maybe I should have talked to him before, I just thought that he wouldnt understand and hate me, thinking I want the worst for him, which I don't, I really don't.

I rubbed my eyes, going back to reality. Anti was talking to Y/N about something, which I didn't understand since I didn't hear the full conversation. When he talked about the doctor tho, and how he wanted to help him, I jumped in.

,,Hey, uhm... what are you doing?"

Anti turned to me, one of his eyes lightly starting to glow.

,,Helping someone that actually needs it."

Before I could answer, Jamie looked around the corner. Y/N jumped down from Anti's arms and ran over to Jamie, hugging him. He chuckled, with a big smile on his face as he returned the hug and booped Y/N's nose.

Anti seemed a bit annoyed, he looked from Jamie to Y/N, reaching out his hand for Y/N to take.

,,Come on Y/N, you can talk to the gentleman later."

Jamie looked up at Anti, a bit hurt by how Anti talked about him, but Y/N catched his attention again, waving him goodbye, hugging him one more time before walking to Anti taking his hand.

,,Whaddup dudes? Hey Anti what you doin'?"

Anti rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed by everyone.

,,Helping the doctor, now if everyone could leave us alone, I dont have to actually kill you."

Anti wanted to leave after Chase talked to him, but then Marvin walked out of the kitchen.

,,HELP SCHNEEP? HOW THE FUCK?"

Everyone held their ears close, why was Marvin louder than me? How is this possible?

,,Marvin you're shouting again..."

,,Oh fuck, sorry. Seriously tho, how? I can help with my magic."

,,Yeah and I can help as well!"

Chase added, Jamie nodded which left only me.

,,Guys I don't think-"

,,I don't fuckin' need yer help! Now leave Y/N and me alone."

Everyone wen't quiet, watching Anti walk to the door. Marvin stepped infront of him.

,,How are you gonna fucking do this alone?"

,,Well, I actually can do magic, I'm not a fuckin' liar like you."

,,What the fuck you say to me you-"

Right then, the door behind both of them opened, Marvin fell on Anti, both falling onto the floor. Y/N looked at everyone confused, running to Jamie and hiding behind his leg.

Rob walked in and Marvin stood up and offered a hand to Anti who ignored him completely.

,,I told you to stay with Henrik!"

After that everything just got worse. Robbie told him that he fell out of the window, and after that I didn't understand anything anymore, because everyone was talking at the same time. Oh man this was the start of a nightmare...

,,Ę̷̲̅̊͑̾̀V̞͇̭͐͐̉̈̐͏Ȅ̷͎͙̖̮̬ͯͥ̀͗͘R̵̸̴̢͔͈̺̗̳ͥ͢͠ͅY̅ͤͪͤ́O̗̩̫͂̌͐̂ͤN͚͇̫͈̎̄ͮ̄̏ͤE̤͌̉͌̃̅ ̶̛͉̱̫̼̞͑͜͡͏͡S̷ͧ̊̀͜͢͠͝H͙͙͏̨͞Ų̺̜̇Ţ̵̛͙͕̗̣͙̋̐̔ͨ͠ ̶̵̛͉͚̖̰̊ͪ͒̐͘͝Ų̸̡̃͜͡P͕͖̦͢͞҉̛̛̕''