We're here for you

Jacks Pov

I didn't let go of Anti, hugging him as strong as I could. His hands gripping my shirt and him crying, broke my heart.

//Did we do this? Did I do this?//

Anti's breathing didn't seem to calm down. His grip got stronger, as he cried his eyes out with no ending near, but I didn't care. I would have stayed there forever, hugging him, trying to calm him down.

,,Anti, take a deep breath in... and out... Okay? I've got you and I'm not letting go. We're here for you and it's okay. Everything is going to be okay. Just focus on being okay. Listen to me and don't forget to breathe. Calm down, take the time you need. It's getting better. Nothing can harm you, you are safe. Everything is fine, everything is absoloutely fine."

He calmed down a bit, from me talking and hugging him. He stopped shaking as much, as before and he tried to steady his breathing. When I thought he was fine, I let go a bit, but he started shaking again. I hugged him again, as he got worse.

,,Ahh, noo everythings fine, everything is fine... This attack will pass and I'll stay here until you feel okay. Because I know youre going to be okay. Trust me I belive in ya, everything is gonna be just fine. Just keep listening and breathing in and out, no matter what, you have to keep breathing. Just in and out. This ain't gonna beat ya! You're better than this, so much better than this."

Anti calmed down again, taking in deep breaths and hugging me, like his life depended on it. The tearstains on my shirt, from him, stopped getting more, as he let go of me, wiping away his tears. He was just lying there, his head on my left shoulder, with his arms hanging off to his side.

,,Are you feeling better?"

Anti nodded, still not moving away from me.

,,You wanna talk about it?"

And again, he nodded.

I looked at the doc, he nodded and left with his bag, pulling Jackie with him and closing the door, when he was outside. I let go of Anti, as he sat up, looking at the floor.

,,So... what got you so worked up?"

,,I don't... I don't get why you were so mean all the time and now, out of nowhere you're nice to me... I- I'm... sc-sc-scar-ed... that you'll leave me again..."

,,I'm sorry Anti, you scared me a bit and the others too... we... didn't know what to do..."

He wiped new tears, that were starting to fall, away with his sleeves, lightly sniveling. I hugged him again, trying not to start crying as well.

,,But we're not going to leave you now, I promise."

,,Last time you broke you promise..."

,,And I'm sorry, that I forgot what I promised you. But that's not going to happen again. I promise"

,,I... trust... you..."