I'm sorry

Jacks Pov

I was about to break from the conversation I had with these officers. Their stories weren't making any sense and to be honest I felt helpless. Y/N wasn't calming down and I couldn't calm them down either, because I was so stressed as well. Who would have thought, that this would end as bad as it was at that moment? Right then I wished for Anti to get there and help me, even if he would kill me for taking Y/N, I couldn't take it any longer.

Then suddenly Y/N jumped up and ran to the door, I jumped from my seat and was about to follow them until I saw Anti standing there. I sighed, relaxing a bit, knowing that I was, for at least now, not alone anymore. The officers stood up as well, talking to Anti about them just being confused on why Y/N wouldn't like to stay with them, doing the whole "you understand, don't you" thing.

He however, stood tall, his hair hanging over his forehead, covering a bit of his eyes. Luckily because I couldn't even imagine how they'd reacted if they would have seen him. The officers were a bit taken back, but I knew that they wouldn't stay down, no matter what it would take.  Now that Anti had his fresh look, he was intimidating as hell and I regretted it even more that I took Y/N away. Knowing that Anti had this under his control, calmed me down a bit, but worried me as well...

,,No. I don't."

Anti scoffed as he looked from Y/N to the officers, taking a quick glance at me. His look softend for a second before turning back to the couple, who were furious about his answer. The man calmed down after a second, but the woman didn't, showing some kind of persistance that was similar to Anti's.

,,You! You don't understand, while you're holding my child-!"

She shouted, hurting my ears. Anti quickly shut her up, interrupting her sentence midway. His voice was calm with a threatening undertone to it, sending shivers down my spine.

,,I don't understand how you can stand here, a grown woman and police officer, raging at the people that found your child. They would have died out there without me taking them in, and now you're taking it out on me. You can't take care of your own child or keep it out of harms way, scaring your child away from you and pulling them into a fight they shouldn't have to listen to."

My jaw dropped after Antis speach, I looked over and was not the only one. The "parents" were standing there as Anti turned around, leaving with Y/N in his arms, metaphoricly dropping the mic. I ran after him, catching up quickly before the officers did.

,,Anti, they're not going to let us leave with Y/N like that."

I said, trying to reason with him before anything even worse could happen, but I was talking against a wall. I sighed, looking at him. He calmed down Y/N... it kind of melted my heart, maybe... just maybe I looked at it wrong... It's not that Anti was a perfect influence but Y/N was. I realised how they needed each other and how I almost broke that amazing bond between them. He kept calm in that situation, not harming anyone in the police station and literally using his brain, instead of just slicing everyone to pieces.