Will they ever learn?

Jack's Pov

I let go of Anti and smiled at him. Seeing him waving a hand through his hair and looking away, smiling as well, made me proud. I mean, I literally have made peace with my greatest fears and broken heart.

,,So... its pretty late... Y/N and you should probably go to bed, huh?"

Anti's Pov

I looked at him, while he looked around the room, we were currently in, a frown clearly showing with a hint of regret.

,,You slept in here all the time?"

I didn't say anything... I just couldn't after all that happend. He stood up, pulling me with him.

,,You and Y/N can't sleep here! Maybe that's where we can start." 

I nodded, still sad from what happend before but he grabbed my hand, pulling me with him, down the stairs. He called everyone to the table and sat down as well.

,,So Anti and Y/N can't sleep in that room anymore. I would like to renovate it tomorrow. Does anybody have an idea where they can sleep?"

They looked at each other with worried faces, looking confused at Jack.

,,It's alright, We can sleep there like be-"

He interrupted me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

,,No Anti, you guys deserve it and you would like it too, wouldn't you?"

I didn't look at him, not moving, unable to, too scared for something to ruin all of this. He removed his hand from my shoulder and that's when Chase spoke up.

,,Well they could sleep in my room for tonight-"

The doctor stepped in asking confused:

,,Well zen, where ar you goingg to sleep tonaight then?"

Chase tapped his chin, thinking.

,,I don't know..."

It ended up in a big conversation. I looked back to the couch, at Robbie and the kid, they were playing with toycars together.

How I wished, that I didn't have to be me right now. I couldn't stand the fighting over what will happen with me and the little one and nobody noticed.

I placed my head into my hands, my elbows on the table, holding up my head. I started to glitch and was about to break, but someone placed a hand on my shoulder, very lightly holding it there. Everyone stopped and when I looked to my left, I saw Robbie standing there.

,,robbies... room... very... big..."

He said pointing at himself and then at me.

,,friend... sleep.. there... robbie... okay"

Jack looked at me, asking if I was okay with that, stopping the others right in their track of dissagreeing and I nooded, just wanting it to be over.

When I stood up the kid ran at me and I got on my knees, hugging them tight. I stood up carrying them with me. Robbie walked infront of us, guiding us to his room. He opened the door and it was really Robbie like.

The walls were white with a chalkboard painted wall on the left and a purple wall on the right. I always thought that Schneeps room was the biggest, but Robbies room was twice as big, or at least it seemed like it. The room had a rectangular shape, making the room seem really big. The ceiling was really high and so were the windows. The night sky with shining stars, making the room very cosy.

The floor was full of drawings and pens, pencils basically everything you could think of for drawing

The floor was full of drawings and pens, pencils basically everything you could think of for drawing. Since the ceiling was so high the chalkboard wall was as well. I couldn't think of how Robbie could have reached the top but the Wall was fully covered in chalkdrawings.

Robbie used to draw on walls and nothing else, so that's why the others decided to give him something like this.

I put down the kid, still taking in the wonderful view of the stars. You could see so much more than up on the roof, where I sat all the time. Right infront of the window were those big pillows to sit on, in the perfect spot for stargazing.

Jack walked in, taking me out of my trance of thinking. He handed me blankets and pillows, turning to help Robbie clean up the floor. The rug on the floor was really comfy, so soft that you just want to lie down on it.

Only when I put down the blankets, I saw that Robbie had a matress as well. I wanted to ask, but the kid walked over to me completely tired, almost falling over. I grabbed them and put them on one of the big pillows. Taking a blanket and pillow, tucking them in, trying to make them feel as comfortable as possible.

I turned around, looking at the other two who were in the room with me. They were still putting everything away so you could actually walk without destroying one of Robbies artworks.

,,Let's do the rest tomorrow Robbie. It's really late already."

Robbie nodded and went to his matress lying down on it, tugging himself in. Now that both Robbie and Y/N were sleeping, I sat down, completely exhausted from today.

,,I'm sorry Jack."

Jack looked at me, smiling and waving his hands.

,,It's alright no need to worry. Just try to really relax for tonight and tomorrow we'll get you and Y/N the new room and you new clothes."

Jack left and closed the door. That's when I lied down on one of the pillows looking at the stars. Lying down under the blanket, with my head on a pillow was really... nice... and so I slept in, hoping for the coming day to be not as exhausting.