In court

Antis pov

,,You'll do great Chase."

,,Th-thank you... all of you."

Chase said, brushing off his suit. We were all standing outside of the courtroom with Chase. Y/N was sitting on my arm, holding on to me. They stayed very close to me and didnt want to get down. This must be a lot for them too.

They were holding onto (the thing you got) and looked around.

A few minutes later we all went inside and sat in the courtroom further in the back, while Chase stood at the front with his attorney.

The moment Stacy walked in I wanted to rip her apart. She didn't look ugly but no one can hide this shitty personality even if they use 5 tons of makeup.

They started talking it got really dark, really quick.

It went back and forth until Stacy threw in something...

,,I won't allow my children to be with this monster! He hit them the last time they were with him!"

,,When was that?"

,,About a week ago. I have proof your honor."

Her attorney said, handing over a few pictures to the judge. Chase just stared at Stacy in shock.

,,What do you have to say for yourself Mr. Brody."

,,I-I didn't do anything like that! I would never hurt my children!"

His attorney spoke up.

,,Your honor. My client hasn't seen his kids for 5 months. So he couldn't have hurt them in any way."

The judge nodded and looked at Stacy.

,,I-I-..."

,,Did you lie to the court and tried to incriminate Mr. Brody? Because if he didn't hurt those children then there is only one who would've been able to hurt them."

Then her attorney spoke up.

,,Your honor. I didn't know she-"

,,I've decided. I talked to those lovely children before we started this session and after hearing it from yourself I will not let you have any type of connection to your children. You'll have to deal with further charges because of lying to the court and child abuse."

She shut up Stacy by slamming down the gavel before turning to her.

,,From one mother to another. I am disgusted by your behaviour! How can you hurt your own children?!"

While the judge talked down to Stacy all of us went up to Chase and congratulated him. After that we quickly made space for Chase and his children.

,,I'm so happy for you. I told you you're a great dad!"

,,Thank you so much to all of you. Without you I would've given up."

,,No prob-"

,,GIVE MY CHILD BACK YOU KIDNAPPER! HE KIDNAPPED MY CHILD!"

I turned around to see that awful officer lady pointing right at me.

,,Oh fuck..."