You're a great dad

Antis POV

,,Chase stop! Chase!"

He kept struggleing against me, trying to get away. He was fully panicking.

,,NO! STOP! LET ME GO PLEASE! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! DON'T SEND ME AWAY! IM STILL ME! I'M NOT INSANE!"

,,CHASE!"

I pulled away and grabbed him by his shoulders, looking at him. He was crying and shaking, looking at me like he was about to crumble into pieces infront of me. 

,,Please don't hurt me!"

He looked at me, tears running down his cheeks.

,,I won't Chase. I'm sorry that I did but I will not let anyone send you away. I'm here ok? I-...I promise."

He stared at me for a while and then just let go of everything. He fell against me and hugged me tight, crying into my shoulder. I didn't know what to do so I just looked at Schneep who nodded with a small smile.

He sent everyone away and I... hugged Chase tight, rubbing his back, letting him cry. He started screaming in my arms, screaming his pain out, almost falling down but I kept him up, holding him close.

,,I'm here for you. Im not leavin' anytime soon... Let it all out."

I just said what I would like to hear in his position... What helped me seemed to calm him down so... I continued...

,,Just breathe. Nothing can hurt you now."

He nodded and hugged me as tight as he could.

,,I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

,,For what?"

,,m-my-I-I cant..."

,,Take a deep breath... You're ok. I'm here. Take all the time you need."

He hid his face in my shoulder and slowly calmed down, clutching onto me like I was the only thing left for him. Like he would drown if I let go...

,,I_i.. C-can I?"

,,You can tell me anything Chase. I'm not a therapist but... I'll try my best.."

He nodded and sighed.

,,I-I can-n't- I-...I-..."

,,Take a deep breath. In and out Chase. Try and follow my breathing."

He did what I said and slowly calmed down more, just slightly shaking now.

,,How about we go to your room? Sit on your sofa and not on the cold floor?"

He nodded and hugged me tight before he let go. I put an arm around his back and one of his around the back of my neck but he stopped.

,,c-ca-an.. y-you te-teleport?"

,,For these few meters?"

,,I-I don't want anyone t-to s-see me..."

I looked at him, he was looking down so I pulled him close and teleported over. We landed on his sofa that was facing his TV. I let go of him for a second and pulled the blanket over his shoulders. With a snap of my fingers a mug filled with hot chocolate flew in and into his hands, which he took and stared at.

,,W-Why..?"

,,Why what?"

He snivled and shrugged.

,,Why do I always fail..?"

,,You don't always fail Chase-"

,,Yes! Yes... I-I do... e-everytime I try something I fall and get pulled further back than where I started at! ...I-Im tired of this..."

I shut up and listened to him speak until he took a sip of hot chocolate. He sighed and he looked at me.

,,S-sh-shes t-taking them..."

,,W-who is taking who?"

,,Stacy... She's taking the kids..."

,,What do you mean she's taking them?! She can't just take them-"

,,SHE'S THE MOTHER OF COURSE SHE'LL WIN! I'M JUST THE FATHER I'M WORTH NOTHING IN COURT I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING THAT KEPT ME ALIVE!"

I stared at him, not really sure what to say...

,,She... buy's them gifts... so she's the cool mum where they get everything they want... s-she's trying to buy them..."

,,Oh my devil..."

I placed a hand on his back, while he stared at his mug of chocolate.

,,I don't know a lot about you but... I don't think she can buy your kids from you. You're a great dad"

He looked up at me and smiled, nodding as he wiped the tears away.

,,Thank you..."

I had to smile a bit as well when Y/N ran in and jumped on Chase's lap, hugging him tight. He hugged back and smiled. 

The rest of the evening we played Ps4 and switch and eventually Y/N fell asleep in Chases arms after drinking a lot of warm milk with honey. Chase was hugging them tight and snoring away himself. That's when Schneep walked in and looked at us with a small smile. He nodded once and left us alone, while I turned off the tv and pulled a blanket over the two, leaning back with a sigh, falling asleep as well.

//You can't run...//