Get some rest, friend.

Please check out my friends story. She's an amazing writer and I can't say how much I love her writing. It is soooo good! Please check out arieldisneyfreak and her story! It's about Mark & Jack and their Egos!

Btw...

Antis Pov

Antis Pov

Schneep kept on trying to get me to drop him, but I think he knew that he couldn't get out of this.

,,I am not zhat bad! Juzt let me work!"

,,You can't even tell yourself that and belive it."

,,Yes I-"

,,You are still wearing the bloodstained coat, and I do not want to know, if you even took care of your wounds."

,,I did! Jack- he helped me."

,,Did you even look at it for one second?"

,,Why do yu even care? Juzt let me go."

,,Don't friends normally take care of each other?"

I smirked, fully knowing that he was pissed of by me using his words against him. I had to get revenge for that one day, and this was the perfect timing.

,,J-Juzt let go! I didn't mean for yu to ztep in and make my life better!"

,,So you agree, that this is something that could help you?"

Everything was silent for a moment. I chuckled when I didn't get an answer, while he kept hanging over my shoulder and punched my back.

,,Ladies and gentlemen, I got him."

,,Since when do yu like memez?! Juzt put me downn!"

,,As you wish."

,,Wait wha-aaa-"

I reached my destination, Robbie's room. I opened the door and walked to the zombies matress, throwing him onto it. The zombie looked at me confused, so I placed a hand on his shoulder.

,,He really needs to rest, could you help him?"

Schneep sat up, trying to get up, but fell back on the matress. Our zombie friend nodded, walking to Schneep, and sitting down next to him.

,,By the way, where's the bed?"

,,Zhe attic, why-"

,,Just wanted to know."

I turned to leave, and when I got to the door, I heard Schneep shouting after me.

,,Don't yu dare build up my bed for me!"

,,I would never."

I heard him shouting something in german after me until Rob jumped in. Now Henrik was arguing with Rob.

,,I don't need help! I can do it by myzelf!"

,,F..ri..end... l..ov..es.. frien..d... ple..as..e...re..st..fr..en..d."

The last thing I heard, before closing the door, was:

,,I hate zhat I kant rezizt how cute u are!"

So, knowing that our doc was in good hands, I left the room with a smile on my face, searching for Y/N.