Promise

Antis Pov

I was standing there looking at them not being able to move a muscle. My chest rising and falling rapidly and I was shaking so much that I almost couldn't hold myself up anymore.

//I fucked it up again...//

I couldn't move, every muscle of mine felt paralyzed as I looked at them standing there. Now I knew why they reminded me of someone... With their black clothing and slighty ruffled hair they looked like

me...

They took a step near me and held their hands out to me. I didnt move which made them cry... They hugged something to their chest. I sighed and got on my knees hugging them. Their crying died down and they hugged back. The heavy feeling around us dropped.

,,I- I'm sorry... You scared the shit outta me... Are you okay?"

They nodded as I got up with them in my arms, their legs around my waist. I went in our room and closed the door behind us. I sat them down and got on the matress, while they just kept standing there. I looked at them and knew they were up to something. They ran at me, smiling brightly and hugged me with their little arms around my back. I just sat there, looking at them.

//Why are you doing this...//

Out of nowhere tears slowly started to roll down my face. I hugged them back and held them tight. I crossed my legs behind their back and let my tears fall.

,,I- I don't deserve this... I'm so sorry kid"

They took their arms of me and I stopped hugging them and looked at the kid. They took their sleeves and wiped away my tears.

,,I'm sorry..."

They nodded again and pointed to me.

,,What?"

They got more near and put a hand on my chest, where my heart lies under my skin. Me being totally confused looked to their hand on my chest and then to their eyes. They sat down (the thing you got) next to them and retracted their hand. They took both my hands and put each hand in a position where they resembled half a heart. They didnt connect the two halfs tho, they just pointed at the heart and then at me.

,,I have a broken heart..?"

They nodded and then pointed at themself and pushed the two halfs together.

,,Youre gonna repair it?"

They smiled and nodded again while tears escaped my eyes.

,,You promise...?"

They let go of my hands and held out their pinky to me. We made the pinky promise and I sniveld. Attacking them with a bear hug.

,,You're too cute to be on this world kid. I really dont deserve you."

I let go and they shook their head and pushed my cheeks up so I was smiling. Some tears made their way down my cheeks again and I wiped them away after they let go of my face.

,,You wanna show me what you got?"