All over the place

Chase's Pov

I watched Anti running downstairs, and out of the door. Only then I realised that Anti's additude had changed drastically. Maybe that was why I let him go in the first place... I just couldn't hold him back, I would do anything for my kids, and even though Anti is Anti, I knew he would too.

You would've done the same thing, right? Can you blame me for caring about him? I know that he has a lot of problems, and that he did bad things, but I couldn't get rid of my hope. What happend back there showed me that I wasn't completely wrong.

He said please, and even when I shot him, he still was kind of nice. He even said my name, and I know it's just a name but he didn't even insult me. He may not be the typical dad but still a caring one. Y/N must have helped him a lot.

That kid is something else...

As soon, as I saw both of them together, I just knew something good was going to happen. He really needed someone in his life that he could trust, and that loved him as much as he loved them.

Who couldn't love Y/N? They're so cute with their smile, and ruffled up hair. I didn't know why, but somehow they reminded me of my kids... Not only because both of them are kids of course, but because Y/N had a special place in my heart just like my kids.

Shaking my head, I looked around. The mess, that was Jackie's room, reminded me how crazy Anti could get. Still, he told me that he didn't want to hurt me and helped me with Schneep. Confused I shook my head again, trying to get my thoughts sorted. Taking off my hat, and waving a hand through my hair, I turned around and stopped. The others in the bathroom and saw the door slowly opening. How could I forget?!

My breath hitched, as I quickly went back inside the room, and closed the door behind me. I heard Marvin swear, while he opened and closed the door next to this room.

,,SCHNEEP WHERE THE F-"

,,I am here. Don't u worrey... Get him in mah room... I'll be r-..right there..."

He sounded so exhausted...

I felt bad since I did that to him, but I knew that it helped him at least a bit. My back leaning against the wall, I waited for them to walk into Schneeps room. After what felt like hours, I could hear all of them argue with each other in Henriks room.

I wanted to check on them, but then they would know that I let him go. I didn't exactly know why, but I decided to help Anti. There had to be something I could do! I had to give him more time, so he could get Y/N back.

Making my way to Schneep's room, opening the door a bit, I looked inside. Jackie was sitting on the blue bed while Schneep patched him up. The others got in his way a few times, and it seemed like they were arguing with each other over something. My brain told me to go inside, but my heart said something else.

Was it okay to support Anti? I didn't know what was happening at the police station, but as soon as I tried to open the door, and walk inside my heart hurt out of nowhere.

Would Anti do this for me?

I didn't know, but I knew that I would have wanted him too, if I was in this situation. Taking a deep breath, I made a decision. You maybe think that it wasn't right, but I knew what I had to do.

I had to help him somehow, looking around, I saw the key to Schneep's room inside. He was the only one left with a key, since I always locked myself in rooms "accidentally". In the end Jack took all of the keys, besides Schneep's, who insisted on keeping one so no one could interrupt him, while he was working.

My hands were shaking, my brain trying to talk "sense" into me one more time, I was torn between taking it or not. I trusted Anti, and I really wanted him to get Y/N back, but what would happen with Jack after that?

Shaking my head yet again, I focused on my heart, I wasn't doing it for only Anti, I was doing it for both of them. Using the sudden confidence I had, I opened the door a bit more and took the key.

I could just lock them in, and still do something, right?

Right!

I couldn't let them go after Anti and make more chaos than there already was. This time, I had to do the right thing and I would've, but as soon as I closed the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I was so in my thing that I didn't even notice Rob wasn't in the room, but standing next to me. He looked at me confused, turning his head to the side a bit. I looked away, not really wanting to see his head fall off again.

He saw the key in my hands and looked back at me, pointing at it.

,,What... frend... doing?"

,,I'm trying to help Anti... I- he..."

I couldn't find the right words, I really wanted to help Anti, but now that Rob was next to me, I wasn't so sure about it anymore. Taking a quick look at Rob, I saw him smiling and holding his hand out to me.

Sighing, I placed the key in his hands. Who was I kidding anyway? Not like I could do anything...

He, on the other hand, smiled, putting his arm around my shoulders, while turning his head, until it was back in place. To be honest, I wasn't used to it, and I don't think I ever will.

We walked in, as I tried holding back on throwing up.

However, to my suprise, no one noticed us entering the room. I pulled myself out of Rob's grip to break up the fight between the others. Nothing was happening, Marvin didn't stop shouting at everything, and Jackie kept on talking bad about the situation.

Jameson tried to break them up, but they didn't listen. He was just too nice for this... It seemed like everything was going to fail anyway, so I took Marvin and Jackie by their shirt and shouted:

,,WILL YOU SHUT UP?!"

They both went silent, looked at me and grabbed my wrists, but I didn't let go. I just couldn't.

Marvin's mask almost fell off, hiding his eyes, but I could clearly see that they both were scared.

//Why? Was this why she left me? Was I too aggressive? No, I wasn't- I would never-... would I?//

I felt myself tense up, tears were about to fall, my heart telling me that I did nothing wrong, but my mind was not leaving me alone.

//Then why did she leave you? You obviously weren't good enough. It's better if you're not around your kids or they will end up like you. Do you want that?//

I hadn't seen my kids in months...

//They probably forgot about me... Playing with their cool presents that she bought them.//

I must have been standing there, for only a few seconds until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

,,Calm down, my frend. It'z ok."

Schneep said, standing next to me. I let go of both of them, letting my arms fall to my sides. Looking away, I stepped to the side, so Schneep could take care of Jackie.

,,I don't need help. I-"

,,Will yu ztand ztill?! I know zhat yu ar a hero, but I told yu zo many timez that it'z ok to accept help."

Jackie went quiet, letting Schneep pull up the mask and wipe away the blood to look at a cut on his face. Watching them, I zoned out, jumping when someone waved a hand infront of me. It was Jameson, to be honest I never really talked to him, so it was a bit confusing...

Writing something down, he asked me if I was okay, which I replied with a nod and looked away. Not really thinking he would care anyway, but he walked infront of me, placing his hands on my shoulders. Before I had the chance to answer him, Marvin asked something that I didn't want to hear.

,,Wait... if you are here then... where is Anti?"