Bruhh!

Jack's Pov

After I gave him some of my clothes, he finished relativly quick. I was in the living area downstairs, sitting at the table with Y/N, when he walked down the stairs. No one else was there at that moment, Chase left when I walked down, so everyone was in their room. The hoodie on his head left only a bit of hair to see. He yawned and rubbed his eyes with the edge of the sleeves of my hoodie, that I gave him. It's a bit too big, I think it's not even mine. Mark must have left it here at some point. I gave him this hoodie, because its a bit bigger. I wouldn't want him to fall over because of the heat and a hoodie would provide a bit of a problem. But wind could get trough the big openings off this one, that's why I picked it.

,,Hey Anti! You look great. Are ya ready to get out?"

He looked at me, or more turned his head at me. I couldn't see his expression but I heard how confused he was.

,,Get out? Why get out?"

,,Oh, I thought we could start by getting you new clothes and a fresh haircut. What do you think?"

Anti's Pov

I didn't know...

I was confused how fast he changed around me. Out of nowhere he's just nice to me... What changed that they want to be near me?

,,Sounds... nice? I guess..."

,,Alright then, get ready and we'll be on our way."

,,What about Y/N?"

,,They will be with one of the other egos."

Before I could do anything Jack pulled me with him out the door. I was hoping for them that nothing happens to Y/N. They wouldn't want me to be mad, would they?

Your Pov

You were sitting at the table in the livingroom area. Jack just left with your father figure, without you. You sat there alone until the guy with the hat walked down the stairs. He looked at you then looked around the room.

,,Are you alone?"

The guy apparently named Chase asked you and you just nodded. It was quite hard to get your thoughts across. You had more to say than a nod or stupid handsigns, you wanted to talk and tell him how you feel but that seemed like a dream that will never come true.

,,Hey, don't be sad! Im Chase, the worldrecord winner of throwing teabags! I will be your friend for today! Hop on!"

His goofy voice and motions made you smile. It's like he is a magnet of happyness and everytime someone is sad that gets pushed away. You hopped on his back and held onto him. He ran around the room and up the stairs, right then, infront of him, Schneep's new door opened, almost hitting him in the face. Schneep closed the door, seeing you and Chase made him smile as well.

,,Ah! Very naice to meet you two!"

,,Hey doc dawg! Have you seen Jack or Anti?"

,,Ah, yes. Zey must haf left to get Anti a new haircut."

,,Alright! Cool bro!"

Chase was about to walk away when the doc said something.

,,Hey, If it izs not too much. I wood laik to look at ze little friend. Juszt to check up on them."