bouncing ball of happiness

Jacks Pov

They looked around the room and pointed in the direction of the (not your favorite stuffed animal/ thing) section. I walked to the shelves and looked at them.

,,So which one do you want?"

They looked at them, but turned their head to me and pointed at the floor. I put them down and as soon as I did so, they walked to a big basket filled with different toys. Y/N didn't mind the toys, they got on their knees and reached for something under the basket. I stepped closer to them and got on my knees as well.

,,Y/N what are you doing?"

As soon as I asked that they pulled out a kind of dirty (your favorite stuffed animal/ thing) and showed it to me.

,,You want that one?"

They nodded and hugged it close to their chest smiling. I wasn't sure at first but they seemed to really like it.

,,If you really want it thats okay. I'll buy it for you."

They nodded and I got up with them and sat them on my right arm. Their left arm was around my neck as they held onto their little friend. I payed for it and we walked outside.

They poked my cheek and pointed to the ground again. I carefully sat them down and they took my right hand into their left and held onto their little friend with their right hand. At that moment...

I was the one slightly scared with them not being on my arm, but I was proud. They weren't as scared anymore and walked around with me smiling brightly.

//Well I guess you really are a ball of happiness bouncing around...//

,,Well you know, you have to think for a name now."

Y/N nodded and looked forward as I looked around for a clothing store. We went into one and they picked out black clothes with a (f/c) hoodie on top. I didn't really bother about the black clothes since I had an idea why they picked out black clothes.

They got some icecream and we left to walk home again. No wonder Anti keeps a close eye on them, they just melt everyones heart.

Wait a second... Anti... I just hope that my house is not burned down or glitched to antarctica again.

Dont ask me I dont wanna talk about it...