healing wounds

(If you have anything in my story that I missed explaining please tell me cause I want to answer everything that is still confusing. Thank you!)

Antis pov

The next morning I woke up to a knock at the door.

I tried to stand up but I hit my little toe at the edge of my nightstand. As I mumbled cursewords under my breath the door opened and Jack walked inside.

,,Top of the-... You ok?"

I sighed and nodded, yawning.

,,What do yoe...want...?"

He smiled and held out two plates with pancakes to me. I took them confused and stared at them before looking up at him.

,,For me?"

,,It's been a long time I hope you enjoy."

I was speechless as I stared at those pancakes. I almost started crying but could hold those traitors back. Jack chuckled and so did Y/N when they ran in.

,,We thought you'd like a nice breakfast."

I stared at both of these dorks and as soon as I looked at Y/N I saw it.

,,Oh my god what have you done Y/N?!"

Jack and Y/N both laughed while Y/N spun in a circle.

,,I want to be just like you! You're cool!"

They ran over and hugged my leg, wearing the exact same outfit as me.

,,Cool?! I'm cool?"

,,Yes!"

,,Ok... what did you guys do to act so nice?"

,,We just want an amazing morning for you Dad!"

I gulped and looked up at Jack.

,,Lets go downstairs to eat huh?"

I just nodded and let them pull me along while Y/N talked about their new (favorite show).

,,And the boss is so cool!"

,,There's a boss?"

,,Yes! W-Well... Chase called him somefing else... uhm... mein charetare."

,,You mean main character?"

,,Yes! Yes! Dat's it!"

I chuckled as they kept talking about the show as we sat down at the kitchentable. Chase was running around the house, chasing ( ;) ) his kids around while screaming about how hes the ticklemonster.

In the meantime I took a bite out of the pancakes and froze.

They.

Taste.

Like.

Heaven!

,,Thanks... for the pancakes..."

He chuckled and shook his head.

,,Hey no. I knew you liked them back then so I thought you'd like to-"

,,I HAVE MADE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!"

I laughed at Jacks shocked face when Marvin ran downstairs, now having hair that fell on his shoulders. He looked good and seemed happy so I guess that's ok.

Marvin ran outside the house but didn't open the door...

Jackie walked down the stairs and pointed at the empty doorframe.

Anti x child reader (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara