At the last second

Antis pov

That braindead woman stomped over with her husband following her, trying to get her to stop.

That poor guy, if I were him I would've left her long ago. Just look at how tired this guy is. He had dark circles under his eyes and his hair was a mess.

Meanwhile Stephanie- also known as dumb bitch- looked like she just stole a baby panda and threw it off a skyscraper. She was smiling but also filled with rage.

But to be honest- Who would win? Her or me?

You know the answer is always me... but when I'm trying to make sure that you're ok and not crying in my arms I know no boundaries. I would rip her and everyone here in this room apart to keep you safe. There is nothing- And when I say nothing: I mean nothing- anyone could do to stop me.

So when you started crying and Jack saw the look in my eyes he stepped in between that lady and me, Jackie doing so as well.

,,What is happening?!"

Everyone froze and looked up at the judge that was still sitting in her seat. She stood up and stared down at us.

,,This man! He kidnapped my child! I've been searching for them for so long and he just ran away with them!"

I don't know why but Chase spoke up.

,,No! No he did not! He saved them after they were almost being killed by someone! You left them alone! You didn't keep them safe! They could've died if it wasn't for him being in that alley next to the neon bar!"

The woman froze and then smirked at Chase.

,,YOU MEAN THE BAR WHERE SOMEONE WAS KILLED?! YOU KILLED A MAN! THAT FREAK! GIVE ME MY CHILD! YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED SOMEBODY!"

She tried to get through but they wouldn't let her.

,,Will everyone calm down?! I don't want to deal with another csse of child abuse but I will if I have to! SO EVERYBODY SIT DOWN!"

Man that lady had confidence that would even make Dark shiver. We all sat down with you on my lap, holding you close, rubbing your back.

,,It's ok. I'll protect you."

,,M-my baby is crying! Please your honor!"

As soon as that lady got closer you hid further in my hoodie and started crying more. What did she do to you?!

,,Now. Stephanie Woodwrath. As an officer I expect you to be honest and tell the truth. Will you promise to do so?"

She nodded.

,,And you mr.- uhm-"

,,McLoughlin. Your honor."

She nodded.

,,Will you promise to tell the truth and only the truth?"

I nodded as well and took a deep breath in and out.

This could get dirty real quick.

,,We'll start with you Mrs. Woodwrath. Tell us what happened."

That bitch started with her actingclass and let the fake tears roll down her cheeks. Not even Laura Lee's apology video was worse than her fake cry.

,,I-I lost my child-th-they suddenly were gone. Out of my sight. I-I tried everything- b-but I- w-we couldn't find them! T-that man over there took them from me and even went to the police station but got away from me after attacking my husband and I."

//Attacking?! Me?! Attacking her?! She was the one who tried to ruin my life!//

,,A-And right now he admitted to killing someone! H-He admitted that he was the murderer of that man in the alleyway next to the bar called "neon"."

,,W-What?! N-No I did not admit that!"

,,So you're lying infront of court?! You killed him!"

,,W-What?!"

,,You said you didn't admit it! Which means you did kill him! Y-You are such a weird and disgusting man! What did you do to the man that you killed?! Wheres the body!?"

,,I-I did- did not-"

,,You killed someone in that alleyway!"

I wanted to say something but I-I was stuck. I just didn't know what to say... but then... out of nowhere...

,,He did not kill that man!"

We all turned around and stared at Dark who just walked through the door.

,,Yes he did!"

,,How could he have killed someone who is still alive?"

,,What?!

,,What?!"

,,What?!"

That's when Dark stepped aside and the man I killed in that alleyway walked in handcuffed, followed by the officer that called me noodle and helped Y/N and me escape.

Maybe there still was a chance...

Maybe, just maybe...

This wasn't the end.