The good old doctor

Thank you so much for reading this! I am so happy that someone likes this!!! I love writing and thats because all of you, thank you very much!

(e/c) eye colour
(Y/N) Your name

Anti's Pov.

I knocked on the door and let go of the little ones hand. They tried to grab it again but before they could, the door opened.

,,Who iz it? Oh... Itz you... Iz there anithing you need from ze good old sneep?"

He looked at me and then to the one hiding behind my left leg.

,,Ahhh! Itz youuuu! No need to be scared of ze good old docta!"

He knelt down to their level, took out a red lollipop, from his coat pocket and held it up to their face. I tried to step in between him and them, but Schneeplestein was faster. As they took the lollipop, he took them by their waist and stood up while spinning in a circle. I took a little step forward but backed up fast.

//Not like I care//

The little one smiled and hugged the doc around his neck.

,,Now what do we have here? You're a little Monster, aren't you?"

He pet their head, while they were sitting in his arms.

//Great... Now they'll hate me too...//

They pulled back from the hug, while their little hands held onto his doctor coat. I turned around and walked to the door. When I got there I took the door knob in my right hand and opened the door

//It's okay. Now that they're in good hands I can focus on my work. At least they're hap-//

My thinking got interrupted as the doc put an arm around my shoulders pulling me back to him turning me around so I was standing with my back to the door. While closing the door with one of his feet he said:

,,No, no no, Anti you ztay here. You can't leave your little Schatz behind."

I took a look at the little one and met their (e/c) eyes.

,,Now zen..."

He stepped closer to his dark blue doctor bed, that stood in the middle of his room and sat the little one on it. The little one smiled at me like they knew something...

I turned my head away and leaned against the door, with my arms crossed and took a look around his room...

My old room...

The walls that were once gray, were now light blue and coated with notes and pictures. On the left side of me wasn't that much space between the door and the wall but it was just deep enough for cabinets on the wall and on the floor. I think they were just old kitchen cabinets that were painted white, with a wooden top. Which gave him a bit of workspace. Not to forget the little ANTISEPTIC- handwash dispenser, which added the hospital feeling a bit more. Between the cabinets on the floor and the ones wall, were blue tiles that were a bit darker than the colour on the wall, which gave the room a bit of contrast. His room always smelled like the handwash, which made his room feel like the cleanest of all, although its not really.

The wall on the opposite side of the door,  had a big window on the left side, that let you look right out of the room to a big green tree outside.

Under the window were little shelves and right next to the window, was a big shelf that separated the window and the glassdoor, that lead to the roof garden.

Many papers lying on the ground and all of his equipment and stuff thrown into his cabinets... He might be a bit messy, but I think his room is the biggest one of all of the rooms in this fuckin' house, because it used to be 2 rooms...

You can still see where the wall was that separated the rooms, because of the darker blue stripes on the wall with the door and the one behind the big shelf.

On the right side of the room was a TV and a hammock. Don't fuckin' ask why he has one, I don't get it either. The wall to my right side, had some wall hooks for his coat and a sink was located right next to the door. Why four hooks for one coat?

I dont fuckin' know, ask someone else...

Schneeps Pov.

After I prevented Anti from leaving, he leaned againzt my door with crossed armz. I zhook my head and looked at ze little one. They smiled up at me and I smiled back. Even tho they couldn't see my zmile because of my mask.

,,Zo... You zeem to haf some wounds that we have to cover upp. Wait a second ja? Im gonna get zome bandaids and bandages."

I went to one of my cabinets and took the things that I needed. The light wooden floor szqueaking a bit

,,A bit mezzy in here, I forgot to clean up and I didn't know that I would have zuch special quests."

I walked back to them and softly took their arm to look at the wounds. They didn't flinch, which made my job way easier. I cleaned their wounds before putting on some bandaids and bandages.

,,Zo what iz your name?"

After I was done, I took the other arm and patched it up. I looked up at zem but they just looked me in the eyes.

,,Can you even hear me kleines?"

They nodded and played around with a glove out of the glovebox. I ruffled their hair and they smiled. They looked up at me and pointed to my mask.

,,That iz just my mask, Liebling."

But they didn't put their arm down.

,,Do you want a mask az well?"

They nodded their head and smiled while fiddeling with the glove in their hand.

,,I only have one... I can get u one later. But you gotta do zomething for me okay?"

They nodded again and looked at me with their shiny (e/c) eyes.

,,You have take a bath later okay?"

They nodded.

,,Wel zen now that thatz zettled, let me take a look at you."

I weighted them and took their height. After some testing, they showed me their name with a print of the alphabet. And now I know that ze little Liebling is called (Y/N). They are about 5 or 6 years old and a bit undernourished, but nothing that I can't fix! Well zhere iz one thing zat I might can't fix.

They lost their voice and I dont know if they never had one to begin with, but well see in some dayz. If they were just shouting at the top of their lungz, zen maybe their voiz will come back.