We do care

Antis Pov

All of them were sitting at the dining table, looking at me, judging me. Jack sat down the kid and told them to play with Robbie, who was sitting on the couch. The kid looked at him and shivered. They ran up to me and hid behind my left leg again, hugging it tight.

,,Can you please get them to Robbie so we can talk?"

Jack said and pointed to the couch. He didn't even leave me a choice, instead he walked into the kitchen, getting a coffee for himself and the others.

I grabbed the kid by their waist and walked to the couch with them. To be honest, I don't dislike Robbie as much as the others. He is calm and stays out of my way. Not to forget that he is the only one that, when he sees me, is nice to me. He never leaves his room, maybe thats why I don't hate him.

So, I walked up to him and sat them down next to him. At first both of them were scared but it seemed like they were about to be bffs to me.

,,Hey Glitch Bitch are you coming or what?"

I looked back to the table and glared at the red nerd but he couldn't see it, because Schneep was... scolding him..? Right then, Jack walked in with several cups of coffee handing them out to each one. I walked up to them and sat down at the only empty seat, which was the one at the beginning of the table. The red nerd sat across the table and smiled at me...

Jack sat down and placed a cup of coffee infront of me

Jack sat down and placed a cup of coffee infront of me. Chase started to talk about how he apparently got the new world record in throwing teabags. The others started to do smalltalk, while taking a sip of their coffee from time to time, so it ended up being a bit more than small talk. Soon Schneep talked about his work and Jackieboyman followed after him.

I sat there holding the warm cup in my hands, looking down at the table. My whole body tensed up and I shivered everytime someone said something. The grip on the mug got stronger every second as I tried not to freak out. My eye started to glow green but since I looked down nobody saw it. I could feel Jacks eyes on me and he interrupted Chase by saying this:

,,What do you think Anti?"

Jacks Pov

After I asked him that, he started to glow green and tensed up even more than before. He didn't answer so I asked him something else:

,,What is on your mind Anti?"

Now everyone was staring at him waiting for his answer.

,,Why the fuck am I here if you only talk about your stupid accomplishments?!"

,,Look Anti... We just wanted to make all of this easier. We thought it would be better to start this off a bit relaxing you know."

,,Well... I guess... YOU THOUGHT WRONG!"

,,Anti listen we know its hard to talk about Y/N but-"

Antis Pov

That was the point where I couldn't help it anymore. The cup in my hands broke into tiny pieces, the hot coffee burning my hands. I didn't care, the shards of the mug cutting into my hands, interested me not the slightest.

I stood up and the doc walked up to me. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and looked at the cuts in my hands. I ripped my hands away but the doc didn't let me go. The situation totally escalated and I started to glow green even more than before. Everyone got into the fight trying to break it up. I was about to punch the doc but stopped because-

Jack hugged me...

Everyone stopped, like they were frozen in time and looked at Jack and then to me.

,,Anti, we care about you alright? We don't want to hurt you or Y/N."

,,You're lying."

I pushed him away and made my way to the kid. They came to me and grabbed my sleeve, holding on tight.

,,No Anti, I'm not! Let the doc help you. Look, you cant even hold Y/N anymore."

The doc looked at me, I sighed and nodded. He smiled and got stuff out of his pockets.

,,It will only tzake a zsecond."

He worked really fast. It took him about 20 second to take care off both of my hands. I moved them and took the kid on my arm, walking up the stairs.

Jacks Pov

,,Anti, I'm really not lying"

,,Then why do you care now and didn't earlier?"

Anti was almost at the top of the stairs and out of reach. I ran up trying to catch up with him.

,,Anti, I do-"

I was almost on top of the stairs but I slipped and was now, falling down the stairs. Right before I would have hit my head on one of the stairs, Anti grabbed my wrist and held me up. He pulled me up the stairs and walked to his and Y/N's room. Leaving me standing on top of the stairs, totally confused but kind of happy.