Before Reading!

Third book in the Aware Princess Series, this time I focus on Belle, from Beauty and The Beast. As you know, the story is about her, not her love interest. This is, as well, the fan fiction version.

If you're going to read this, bear in mind that the Liam you know is not the same here. Things have happened that have changed. I do have my reasons to pick him for the Beast, based on his personality. Read this without picturing a nice, good boy. Forget all you know about Liam Payne and get to know him all over again.

In order to understand this book you don't need to read the previous ones, however it is highly recommended to have a full grasp of the series.

The story takes place in Autumn 2014.

The flower on the cover is Amaryllis, it symbolises "pride."

-:-:-:-

AWARE PRINCESS SERIES

book #1 - Call Me Ella {complete}
book #2 - Little Shy Ariel {complete}
book #3 - Brave Bold Belle {complete}
book #4 - It's Just Ann {complete}
book #5 - Blanca Like Snow {complete}
book #6 - Break Free Roselle {ongoing}
book #1.5 - I'm Still Ella {ongoing}

bonus - Aware Princess Series (extra material)
                 Aware Princess Series Conversations

-:-:-:-

You can meet the characters and more about me and my stories here: http://belwatson.tumblr.com

~Some rules~

1) Do not post this story anywhere else. I do not consent that anymore. If you do, it's plagiarism and it's illegal.
2) Do not promote your own story on the comments. It's rude and I will delete the comment. There are clubs on wattpad for that sole purpose.

Happy reading, 
Bel, xx