Chapter 40

Chapter 40: The Angel Of My Dreams

~Song Turning Pages by Sleeping At Last~

~HARRY'S POV~

She started walking down the aisle. She was beautiful. She was perfect in every way possible. I glanced at the guys who were all men of honor. Louis made a face hahaha of course. Niall held Charlie in his arms and they both smiled at me. Liam smiled and Zayn laughed slightly and shook his head then smiled.

I can't believe I'm marrying her. I thought she wouldn't have taken me back or that I woul t have found her again. Or that she found someone else. But the truth is she's been feeling the same thing as me this entire time. I loved her to the infinite amount and beyond. I turned and she was at my side now. She was crying. I turned to her and wiped the tears from her face. I mouthed the words Don't cry my love and she smiled. I looked into her eyes and saw the gleam in them and also her "eye explosion" as she always called it. I smiled to myself. I took her right hand and she gripped tightly. I squeezed her hand to reassure her I was here and I wasn't going anywhere.

****** 

"Harry, I never imagined standing up on an altar with all the people I love and being the bride marrying the man of her dreams but I am. You are perfect in my eyes. I couldn't ask for anything better. You are my everything. And I swear I'm never letting you go. I'm here forever and never leaving. I love you to infinity and beyond. And I always will." 

The tears strolled down her face.

"Harry do you take Sylvie to be your wife? To love and to hold? To cherish? To stay through sickness and in health? Till death do you part?"

I smirked.

"Well I better before someone else does! Yes a thousand times yes."

Everyone laughed, Sylvie giggled through tears. Even the priest smirked.

"And do you Sylvie take Harry to be your husband? To love and to hold? To cherish? Through sickness and through health? Till death do you part?"

She giggled.

"Is that even a really a question?"

And before anyone could say anything she threw her arms around my neck and placed her lips to mine.

I smiled through our kiss ad whispered,

"Eh bien quelqu'un fougueuse!" (Well someone's feisty!)

She giggled and we faced everyone. Everyone looked so happy but none of them would know the happiness I felt at the moment. The angel of my dreams was finally mine forever and always.