Chapter 10

Chapter 10: How Do I Say It?

~Song Lights by Ellie Goulding~

~HARRY'S POV~

After dancing with Sylvie a bit I decided to leave her. I don't know why. It just seemed appropriate. I didn't want things to get physical. And I knew the way she looked I wouldn't be able to help myself. I went to sit with Nate and the guys and started to relax a bit. We're in a club I thought this is supposed to be fun. She's a cool girl and she's fit. I want to get to know her. But how? She didn't seem as interested in me as I was in her. Just then Niall started to approach our group. I was relieved to see him. I noticed that he was with Julia. He was into her. I could tell right from the start. He sat down. 

"How's it goin' Nialler?"

"She's great man. She's the perfect type of crazy for me. She makes me laugh and I can't get enough."

"Hahaha, slow your roll there."

"Sylvie's great too. A little more reserved though. She definitely made it clear that Julia likes me."

"She's great..." 

Niall could tell there was something wrong.

"That wasn't very convincing mate. What's wrong?"

"Nate said something or other about her just getting out of a bad relationship and that this trip was to get her mind off it. I dunno. I just don't want her to think I'm screwing around with her."

"Well, the reaction I got from her seemed pretty real."

"What you mean?"

"Well she made a comment to me about Julia probably going to the hotel tonight and talking about me non-stop and I said that I wouldn't mind because you would probably do the same about her..."

He looked at me hoping for reassurance that I wasn't angry with him. I wasn't angry. I laughed.

"Hahahaha, are you mad?!"

"You know you wanted me to say it."

He was right. I'm glad he did. He got out his phone and started texting someone. Then no sooner then later Julia walked over and plopped down on his lap. Realizing that Niall had probably just texted Julia and I hadn't actually introduced myself to her I said,

"Hey babe, I'm Harry!"

"Hey. It's good to finally meet you. Sylvie's been telling me loads." She winked.

"Really?"

I looked over at Sylvie. She turned her head away, and smiled. She seemed embarrassed. She was honestly so beautiful. I needed to get to know her better. I just didn't know how to say it.