Chapter 26 Part 2

Chapter 26 continued..

~Song What The Water Gave Me by Florence And The Machine~

~SYLVIE'S POV~

PART 2

Harry and I entered this cute little restaurant and Julia, Lily, and Eleanor all came through the door just after us. Niall, Liam, and Zayn and the body guards were all already at the table. People were staring at us but I didn't care. We all greeted each other I sat between Harry and Eleanor. She leaned over and whispered with a giggle,

"I think the plan worked this morning!"

"Haha I think so too!" I giggled back.

Liam chirped up, "So how was everyone's morning? Sylvie were you surprised by Harry this morning?"

"Hahaha yes. I actually was, but it was weird because as he came I was just getting ready to leave and go surprise him..."

"Oh really? With what?" Zayn asked intently.

Julia spoke up, "With silly string! We got him good."

"They did. I was completely surprised."

"Hahaha why did we never think of that?!" Niall joined in.

"Well, it's an idea for next time. Did you like Harry's surprise for you Sylvie?" Liam asked.

Confused I asked, "Erm, what surprise haha?"

Harry started to reach into his pocket,

"Well, I was coming over to surprise you with it but you attacked me with silly string so I completely forgot about it haha."

"Hahaha yeah.."

He pulled out a small black case and opened it.

"Well, you refused to let me buy you anything at Harrod's and I really wanted to get you something special...So I did."

"Oh my god...Harry. It's beautiful." I gasped.

The necklace was gold and had the Irish love, loyalty, and friendship crest on it. I had the ring just like that in silver on my hand. Tears filled up my eyes.

"Hahaha you jerk, you made me cry in front of everyone! Hahaha thank you. I absolutely love it. I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"I'll think of something later." He winked and took me in for a hug.

I lifted up my hair for him to put it on me. Everyone admired it.

"Harry, I didn't know you had such good taste in jewelry!" Liam remarked.

We all laughed.

"Well, I was taught well by my mother. Which reminds me, Sylvie do you want to come down with me this weekend to meet my family?"

At least that's what I think Harry said. I didn't exactly hear him because I think my heart stopped. I suddenly got a cold chill form all over my body. And I got goosebumps everywhere. Not the good kind. Someone had just walked into the restaurant. I couldn't believe who I was seeing. Shane. He was with friends. He noticed me too. His eyes were piercing blue. And he just smirked. And it was an evil smirk like he wanted something and would stop at nothing to get it. I didn't know how to react.

"Sylvie?.."

I was awakened from my thoughts. I had to excuse myself. I felt like I was going to faint.