Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Papparazzi To The Max

~Song Papparazzi by Lady Gaga~

~HARRY'S POV~

"Why would you stay over night when you knew we had an interview this afternoon?" 

Niall was lecturing me. But I couldn't care less. I had a really great time with Sylvie last night.

"Niall, can you just shut up please? Hahaha we're fine. We're almost there and we're only like 2 minutes late. Stop worrying. And I don't regret staying the night because it wasn't like all the other nights I've had with past girlfriends. It was different. And you can't say you didn't have a good time last night either."

"I know. I'm sorry. I was just so stressed. It looks bad if we don't show up places. You know that. And it looked bad that you were going into The Cumberland at like 3 in the morning and not coming out till almost noon."

"Oh shit, I was so tired I didn't even think about that. It'll probably be in one of the tabloids today. They get those things out so fast it's ridiculous."

"Well, I'm sure it'll be fine. You weren't seen going in with Sylvie and you weren't seen going out with her. But don't neglect her today, she seemed kinda upset that you left so quickly."

What? Why would I neglect her? Jesus, everyone thinks I'm some low selfless guy because I dated around a lot when I was younger. I haven't had anything with anyone in over a year. 

"Why does everyone assume I just sleep with girls and then ditch them? I'm not like that."

"I wasn't assuming that Harry. I just know that after being pestered by these interviewers and fans all day and being so tired you might forget to call her or just leave her a message."

"You can't just forget a girl like her Niall. She's not one that just slips your mind."

We arrived at the studio where the interview was being held and we got into the lobby and met all the guys.

"What's up guys? Heard you partied hard last night?!" Louis said in his cheery voice.

"Yeah, I have a lot to tell you guys actually." I said with a shy smile.

Niall added on.

"Yeah, we actually met some really fit girls. And not just any girls."

"Well, tell us then."  Liam said eager to know how it all went down.

Then Eleanor came up beside Louis, I hadn't noticed her before. She must've been in the loo or something.

"Yes, pray tell boys. I would love to have some new girlfriends so I'm not stuck with just you boys all the time!!" She gave a giggle.

"Don't lie, you absolutely love it." Louis replied to her.

"Hahaha I do!"

And she kissed Louis on the cheek. I immediately thought of Sylvie and the way she lured me into our second kiss last night. It was so different for her to take the lead. But she wasn't afraid. I really hoped none of the interviewers mentioned me going into her hotel last night though. It would just cause way too much drama for all of us. Then all of sudden Paul showed up to tell us it was time to get ready.

"Alright boys...Oh Harry, Niall nice of you two to join us finally!"

"Yes Paul, it is nice!!" Niall joked.