Chapter 20

• Dedicated to Julia Coloso

Chapter 20: Girl Time

~Song Make You Feel My Love by Bob Dylan~

~JULIA'S POV~

Sylvie and I were back at the hotel. Last night was so much fun. We all just chilled out together and there didn't seem to be a care in the world. Well, except for Sylvie's mum messaging her. That reminds me, I need to ask her about that.

"So what was uh, goin' on last night?"

Sylvie came out of the bathroom and looked at me with sad eyes, then came and sat next to me on the bed.

"My mum just messaged me out of nowhere," she started and tears started to well up in her eyes, "I just don't know how to respond or what to do. It was so embarrassing for Harry to see me like that last night too."

I crawled over to give her hug. She seemed just...sad.

"Please don't be upset Sylvie. She has a right to know what's going on in your life, but being 18, now you have the choice to let her know or not. I know this sucks. I'm really sorry. I love you and I'm always here. Why didn't you come to me right away last night?"

Wiping her face with her sleeve she said,

"You were with Niall, and I didn't want to bother you. Plus I just felt like being alone. Then Harry came outside, and I just didn't have the energy to push him away." 

"Aw baby girl!! Alkjhgsjdgf, why don't you just tell her to fuck off?!"

She laughed then smiled.

"You have no idea how many times I have wanted to....But I wouldn't. I can't hurt her."

"Okay, I think you should at least send her a message back so that it's off your chest and so that you know she knows you're okay."

"What do I say though?"

"You just say, 'Ello Mum. I'm fine, don't worry. Everything's great. Julia and I are just fine and are planning to see family later.~Sylvie x' "

"That simple?"

"Want me to do it?"

"Nah, it's okay. I can do it. I just need to get it over with!"

She typed into her phone and when she was done I knew what would cheer her up.

"Do you want me to do your hair and makeup before you go out with Harry?" I smiled at her.

Her face instantly lit up. She always loved when I did her hair and makeup. She said I always do it perfectly.

"Yes, yes, yes please!!!"

"Hahaha alright, alright!! Go get the curling iron started while I grab my makeup bag."

I walked over to where all my makeup stuff was. I had a huge case of makeup. Like legit it looked like I was a professional makeup artist or something. Well,' I kinda wanted to be at one point in my life hahaha. I walked in the bathroom and Sylvie was sitting in the chair waiting looking at her phone.

"Did she reply?"

"No..."

"Don't worry about it babe! It's good she didn't, one less thing to be bothering you!"

"You're right. I should just be thinking about meeting Harry. I hope he doesn't think I'm fat when I'm trying on clothes..."

"Hahaha oh my God, don't start. You're amazing so shut up."