Chapter 14

Chapter 14: She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not

~Song It Girl cover by D At Sea~

~HARRY'S POV~

I was honestly so glad I was on my way to Sylvie's hotel at the moment. Getting away from that party was exactly what I needed. And what better place to get away then Sylvie's? I barely new the girl. But nothing was going to happen. We just liked each other enough to flirt and we were just going to hang out. 

I'm so happy I finally got my license and now I can drive places without having management up my ass.  Not that I'm un-greatful for anything that has happened, but it'd just be nice to be able to go places without being bothered for once. I'll probably be spotted going to this hotel then be asked on an interview why I was there..Shit. I have an interview tomorrow with the boys at noon. I won't be up then if I stay later with Sylvie. Hahaha, hell, when the fuck am I ever up for going to the interviews? 

I came up to the valet parking, were they really still up this late? 

"I'll be staying the night."

The man's eyes spread open.

"Yes, Mr. Styles."

It's still weird to me that everyone can now recognize me so quickly. You'd think I'd be over that by now. I don't think you really ever get over it.

I got out my phone to text Sylvie. I forgot to ask her the room number before I left. I hope she hasn't fallen asleep.

"I'm here love, what's the room number?~Harry x"

"It's 182! Like the group blink-182 :)~Sylvie x"

I smiled to myself as I walked to the elevator. I texted back saying,

"All the small things..~Harry x"

She immediately replied with,

"True care, truth brings....trying to test my music knowledge are we? ;)~Sylvie x"

Those were the first two lines of my favourite song by blink-182, All The Small Things.

The elevator lifted me to her floor. I suddenly got nervous. I didn't want her to think I was taking things too far and that she had to let me come over. I walked out of the elevator slowly. There was a sign that said 180-190 to the right. I followed to the right and stopped right in front of her door. I almost couldn't knock. What was going on. I never got nervous. I tried to knock, it came off quiet and a bit weak. But she didn't hesitate. She answered right away. The door flew open and I felt a rush of wind. There she was. In lucky charms pajama pants and a cut off Ramones shirt, it fell perfectly to the side of her shoulder. Her hair was now up in a bun thing out of her face. Her face clear of makeup. I managed to breathe out a "Hi".

"Hi." she smiled, "Would you like to um..come in?" 

"No, I was just thinking of standing here outside your hotel room all night." I smirked.

"Well, you can if you'd like...it might get a bit cold though." She giggled.

"Then I guess I'll just have to come inside the warm room with you." I leaned in to say it to her.

She leaned back and lost her balance a bit, but caught it and gestured for me to come in. She quickly went red in the face. I smiled at her to reassure her that I didn't in the least bit care or notice her embarrassment. 

"Would you like anything? If there is anything hahaha. We just arrived, I don't think there's anything and I don't think room service is up at this hour!"

"Don't worry I'm all good thanks."

She went to the bed to sit down. I followed her and sat on the other side of her. She criss-crossed her legs to face me, so I did the same to face her. 

"Give me your hands." She said.

I did. She put hers on the bottom of my hands.

"Try to get away when my hands try to smack yours."

"What?"

But I was too late she had already smacked my hands with hers. I knew this game! Oh, was she gunna get it.

"You snooze you lose!" She giggled.

God damn she was so cute. But I wasn't gunna let her get away with that!

"We'll see about that!" I said.

And I got her that time. Very softly though. She was very quick and good at this game though.

"Nooo!! I can't be beaten! Give me another chance!"

"Okay, one more but we both know how this ends."

"Fine." 

She smacked my hands and got me. She laughed. And I couldn't resist. I grabbed her and started to tickle her.

She tried to manage between breaths and laughs.

"Noo! No! Please!! Hahaha! Stop!! I can't take this!! Hahaha!"

I stopped tickling her, she was still laughing. Her hair was a complete mess, almost out of her bun. She looked so cute. I just couldn't stop myself. I leaned into her face my forehead against hers. She didn't move. I couldn't take the restrain any longer. I touched my lips against hers really gently. She kissed me back. I pulled back to look at her in the eyes. I noticed her eyes were hazel and her right eye had a gleam of gold in it. 

"What is it?" She asked. She sounded fearful.

"Your right eye, it has a glimmer of gold in it."

She laughed. "So I've been told."

This time she leaned in to kiss me. I didn't resist her. How could I? It was more passionate this time. I ran my hands down her sides and she giggled.

"What?!"

"Hahaha that tickles!"

"Oh, it does?!"

"Yes!"

"Hahaha I'm sorry." 

I could feel myself beaming.

"Don't be."

She smiled and layed down into me on the bed. She put her head at my chest and pulled the covers over us. I could feel her fall asleep, I didn't mind. I was the happiest person alive right now.