Chapter Twenty One

Megan's POV:

"Dean! Sam! We're in here!" I yelled while trying to undo the knot in the rope which bound my hands. My wrists were raw, but I was so close to getting the knot out, I just needed to push on for a little while longer.

"Hey, ye' idjits! What's taking you so long?" Bobby yelled while picking up his chair a little until he could reach his boot, where he had concealed a knife.

"Bobby!" I yelled flabbergasted. "What the heck is that?! You had that the whole time, and now you chose to use it?!" I paused and glared at him with a questionable look.

"Well, if you knew I had it, then they would too. I thought it best if we just kept this little secret." He said while chuckling and cutting the ropes from around my hands.

I rubbed my wrists and got up and started digging through Dick's desk drawers. Ruffling through his seeming endless pile of paperwork I picked up the last paper to find a knife concealed. This will have to do for now. Grabbing it, I went over to the door and stood next to Bobby who was peeking through a crack in the door jam.

The sweat was dripping down Bobby's neck even with the cool temperatures in the room. I luckily wasn't sweating like Bobby, but I could feel a cold sweat coming on.

All I want to do is hold Dean in my arms. Feel his heart beating. Feel his chest moving up and down.

After a quick second Bobby jumped back from the door just in time for the door to swing open and for Sam and Dean to force their way back in. Before I could even react, Dean grabbed me in a tight hug, and pulled my face up to kiss his.

The kiss wasn't long, but  it was long enough for the world to pause for a second. The way his lips moved perfectly in sycn with mine. His arms slithered their way tighter around my waist, and his lips paused.

Pulling away Dean grabbed into his bag and pulled out a knife.

"Here, use this." He said while he placed the knife into my free hand. He grabbed the other knife that I found and took it. He studied the characterisitics of it. "We need this." He said, while placing the knife in his bag.  "Tonight," Dean begins, "Tonight we finish this." He finished while pulling me out of the room.

Sam and Bobby followed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Tell me what you think! I want to hear any suggestions.