Chapter Seventeen

Sam's POV:

   Standing in the barn, I looked around noticing my surroundings. Dean was searching rapidly through a crate full of old bottles and cans.

"There has to be something, somewhere!" He turned to me. "Well, start searching!" He raised his voice and threw a pair of gloves at me.

"Dean, I think that we should search a different spot. I've gone through these crates and shelves a thousand times! There is nothing here, why can't you understand that. We need to look some place else, Megan doesn't have much time. I'm sorry."

   Dean roughly threw a can at the door. It landed on the ground with a clank, and then he left the room. Sighing, I took of my gloves and turned to leave. When I turned around I saw a man outside in the field injecting one of the cattle with a black liquid. The cow seemed to tense for a second, then it walked away. I ran out the door and shoved Dean behind a nearby shed.

"Hey, what the-" Dean brought his knife to my throat. 

"Shhhh." I cut him off. "We need to leave, it isn't safe." I also brought out my knife and began to sneak through the field and to Dean's car. Baby was parked on the road just down the street, unnoticeable.

When we got to the car we jumped in and drove off.

"What did you see?" Dean said while turning to me.

Author's Note: Sorry that this is short. I am thinking about ending this story, and then maybe doing a sequel. I'm not really impressed with my writing ability, I think that I should've done more romantic scenes. I feel like I am taking to long to do any Dean+Megan scenes in general. If I don't get at least ten comments on this chapter than I will end this story in a few short chapters.