Chapter Twenty

SORRY for the delayed update! I finally finished my Advance Placement class, so now I have more time to write! YAY! I'm so sorry that it took me this long to finally get a chance to write! I hope that my amazing readers are still interested in reading this story, and I hope you can forgive me! Comment when you read this, so that I know you have gotten a chance to read it, and tell me if you still like this story, please! Tell me what I can do better, it can be anything! I love my dedicated readers, and I hope you guys still like me! So, that's all for now, and here is the UPDATE! :D

Megan's POV:

"Let me go, you filthy son of a-" Bobby began.

"Just shut your mouth Bobby, you know this won't end well for you, especially if those stupid idiots of yours don't get here soon. They're running out of time." Dick interrupted Bobby while studying the time on his watch, and comparing it with the time one the wall. "If they aren't here in about...eh...fifteen minutes, I think I'll eat you for a snack, then I'll have some fun with the girl.

Dick began to pace around me, and I could see the worry written all over Bobby's face. The sweat had begun to run down his face, sweat that was created even in this cold office. I wish I could say different, but I had begun to worry, too.

"Don't you touch her!" Bobby pulled helplessly on the ropes around his hands. The skin around his hands had already started to become raw, and anymore tugging, and his wrists would bleed, and in a room with someone whose sole intent is to have you as an appetizer and then use your bones to make a necklace was anything aside from good.

I also wish that I could say that I was brave enough to give Dick a piece of my mind, but chose to stay silent, just hoping the two Winchester brothers that I knew and loved would come and save me from this. I knew that if they saved me, I would never feel like I could redeem myself, but all that I want is to lay in Dean's arms again, even if only for a moment. To feel his arms snake around my waist and hold me tight to his chest. I just want to be able to have another one of his amazing burgers and sit around the table with him and Sammy, and even Bobby, and laugh about an embarrassing endeavor that one of them took part in. Just for at least another moment...

"Ah, Bobby, just enjoy spending your last couple of moments here with Megan while I go and take care of a few things." Dick said while opening the door and walking out. Just before the door shut, I saw them dragging the young Asian Leviathan boy past the door and into another office against his pleas and protests.

"Megan, what'd ye do to get yourself into this dang mess? You know, Dean said that if ye stayed with me you'd be safer from the things that go bump in the night, but it don't look like you're any better off than you were with him." He said, disappointed in himself. "Look, I know better than to lay all the blame on myself, but I can't help but take care of ye. You're as much of a child to me as the other idjits."

Through the tense atmosphere in the room, I somehow managed to utter a laugh. "I'm the idjit! Well, then, how'd you end up here?" I said while trying to undo the bondage on my wrists.

The clock on the wall gave Dean and Sammy about ten minutes to save us before Bobby began brunch. The seconds only seemed to tick by until I heard a scream come from the other room where the young man had been dragged.

Bobby seemed to hear the scream too, and he must've not been surprised. "Ye hear that, they're bibbing him." Bobby looked down before looking back up and into my eyes. "I ain't stupid, I didn't come here without a fight, I just didn't hear 'em comin'." He sighed.

"Bobby, what is bibbing?" I knew that I probably didn't really want to hear the answer, but I figure I might as well learn as much as I can about Leviathans/

"They're making him eat himself for all eternity. It's an endless cycle, it just keeps repeatin' itself. Over and over again. He probably did something wrong, maybe Dick just didn't like him." Bobby look at the clock on the wall and I followed his gaze. Seven minutes left.

"Look, Bobby, we can get out of this, there's got to be a way...right?" I knew we were in deep, and only a miracle could save us. The second hand on the clock ticked a few times before Bobby answered.

"Yeah, let's just walk outta here! I don't know what kills them, and apparently you don't either. He's gonna come for me, but don't let him get you." Bobby held complete seriousness in his voice. "I'll slow them down, but it won't stop them. When they come and take me, that's your best chance. Do what you have to do."

"I'm not letting them touch you Bobby. We can leave here together there has to be a way." I couldn't find the right words to say. There has to be a way, somehow.

"I don't want to fight anymore, and heck, as long as they eat me quick enough it wouldn't be too bad of a way to go. All the booze might make me taste a little tainted though." He laughed a little before looking up at me again. "Megan, if we don't get out of here, I'm not one for goodbyes, but it was nice knowing ye."

I couldn't let this happen, there has to be some way to get out of here, and hopefully...permanently disable...Mr.Dick Roman. "Bobby, I'm not letting this-" I began, but I stopped when I heard the door open, and in walked Dick.

"Well, it looks like your time is up Bobby, yours friends never came. Or maybe they weren't really even your friends? No, they definitely weren't, who would want to be friends with the lethargic and chronic drunk?" He mocked. Dick reached for Bobby's arm, and that was when I heard the gunshots. My favorite boys had come. But, were they too late?