Chapter Fifteen

Dean's POV:

   *Ring**Ring* Who calls someone at three in the freaking morning? Reaching over I grabbed my cell phone, hearing Sam groan. The cell number had been blocked, so I knew it wasn't someone that I know.

"Hello? Who is this?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. There was breathing on the other end but no one responded. "Hello?! Look, if this is some overpaid telemarketer you're wasting your time, I'm not buying." Awaiting a reply, I was tempted to hang up the phone and go back to sleep, but that was a short lived dream, because someone replied.

   "Hello Dean, how are you? Never-mind, I don't care. Look, I will skip the pleasantries and get to the point. We have Megan, and the only thing that can save her is you and Sam-"

  I cut the man off short, my blood pumping hard in my veins, "I'm going to kill you, so let her go, and me and you can settle this." My words came out, full of anger, and full of hatred. He didn't reply right away, only making me more angry.

   "Why would I let her go, just like that? I'm the one with the bargaining rights Dean, not you. So, why don't you just shut-up and listen to me." Breathing in a deep breath, I listened, not wanting to get Megan killed. She was everything to me, and I loved her. I never even told her that. Words always feel short for me, they only seemed to make me sound harsh and manipulating, but never nice. "Good job Dean, following directions like a good little boy. Now listen to everything that I say, or I'll kill her." His evil laugh rang through the phone. What am I going to do?

Author's note: Please, tell me what you think! I know this chapter is kinda short, but it was a sample of Dean's POV. Do you guys want me to write in Dean's POV more, or not?

If you want me to write the next chapter in Dean's POV comment "Dean", and if you want me to write the next chapter in Megan's POV comment "Megan". Whoever has the most votes wins!

Lastly, do you guys want me to make a new cover, or keep the one that I have, for this story?