Chapter Thirteen

My POV:

"Who are you?! Let me go!" I quickly turned around and elbowed whoever was holding onto me, but he seemed unaffected. His grip tightened around my waist causing me to let out a sharp cry.

"I don't have time for this! Stop struggling, Dick will be very happy to see that I've trapped you. Oh, the things that he wants you for." The man shoved me to the ground and tied my hands behind my back using phone line.

"What do you mean? Why would anyone want me?" I barely managed to breath out. "I'll never let you get away with this! I'm going to kill you!" I screamed as loud as I could manage.

"Dick has big plans for you. He wants the Winchesters and he sure does know how to get them. They'll come running when the hear that we have you. Think about yourself as a hostage with benefits. You have a price on your head, and you don't even know it. Dick will use you to capture the Winchester brothers and then he'll auction you off to the highest bidder. By the way sweet-cheeks, you could never hurt me. I hurt people for a living, if I didn't have to keep you alive, you'd be dead as a door nail."

The man left me speechless, I mean, what could you possibly say to that. I still haven't managed to get a good look at him. The blur that I saw earlier would definitely not suffice my curiosity. I at least want to get a good look at my attacker, so next time I see him, I can kill him. The man picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Hey Dick, you'll never guess what the cat dragged in, I have Megan. For a hunter, she was really easy to catch. Should I bring her in?" I managed to pick-out a few of the words that Dick said, but nothing of importance. "Alright, we'll be there tomorrow night."

"Come-on Darling." He quickly grabbed my arm and yanked me to my feet. "I haven't got all day. I don't even get paid until I bring you in." He led me through the woods off of the beaten path.

"Who are you anyway, and how do you know who I am? Have you been stalking me?" I asked with a smirk and mock horror. If I am going to be stuck with him for another day, if not longer, then I am determined to make his life terrible.

"I don't need your Smart-Alick attitude, remember, they only require you alive, as long as you're breathing I can do whatever I want to you." Stepping into my view I saw one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen. He had short jet black hair with the same hair cut as Dean, sparkling blue eyes, and a tone physique. He wore a tight black muscle shorts and light denim jeans, along with brown work boots, that were accompanied by a knife. His knife was in a holster which was clasped on his belt. "Admiring me I see?" He said with a seducing voice and a huge smirk. Sending me a quick wink he grabbed my arm and pushed me along. "Walking on your own would help us both a lot. A happy me is a happy you, catch my drift?"

Picking up my pace, I harshly removed my arm from his grasp. "You never did answer my question completely." I mumbled while sending a glare his way.

"You'll know soon enough, and yes, I've been watching you for a while." He stepped over a log that was to high for me to conquer, and continued walking. If I was going to escape, now would have been the time, but even if I could have run, I would have been caught. The brush was thick and full of picker bushes with thorns. It didn't help that my hands were tied behind my back.

He must've realised that I couldn't jump the log, because he came over and picked me up with ease. After we were over the trunk, he set me back down.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you couldn't climb on your own." He said with heavy sarcasm.

"My hands were tied, in the literal sense. Let me tie you up and make you climb that huge dead, rotting tree." I said while avoiding his gaze.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, tying me up?" Winking at me for the second time today, he sent chills down my back. "That can probably be arranged."

What a flirt, he has the nerve to abduct me from my house, and then flirt with me. Some men are pigs, I guess monsters are the same. "What are you, um, Mr.Abducter? Are you a demon possessing someone, or what? I've got nothing." I said while shaking my head, defeated. I usually could figure things like this out, but with my minimal knowledge on this man, I couldn't positively identify what type of creature he was.

"Why do you care? You're as good as dead anyway. You'll be long gone before you could even touch me." He said confidently.

"You never know." I shot at him pointedly. "I'm just trying to figure out what Dick is doing, and why he would want the Winchesters. You will never get them you know that, right?" He wouldn't get the chance to hurt my boyfriend and my best friend, I wouldn't let him get close. If there was anything worth fighting for, it was them.

Sam and Dean gave their whole lives for the greater good. So many people would be dead if they didn't do their job. Dean always calls the job 'the family business', like it was something they were born to do. I believe that they were born to hunt monsters, they don't seen happy doing anything else. Some hunters like the job, and some only wish to get out of it. Me, I don't know. Saving people made me happy because it meant that I was doing something important for someone else, but the sad thing was is that sometimes they didn't make it, and there was nothing that I could do. No one could've saved them.

"I do know one thing for sure sweet-heart, I always win. If you try anything, you'll lose, and then you'll be in a world of hurt." We arrived to the road that ran by my house. On the road a black SUV was parked. "Besides, I don't want to have to hurt that pretty face of yours."

He moved me until I was next to the passenger door, then he opened it and shoved me in. When he got into the car he put the key in the ignition and started the car. We pulled away from the side of the road and began to head out of town.

"Get comfortable babe, we'll be here awhile..." He said while turning his attention from me, to the road.

Author's note: Please tell me what you think, I love hearing your input! By the way, sorry for not updating lately, I've been busy with my summer homework and my farm, but that is no excuse. I will try to update more often. Please comment something at least, even if it is as simple as "UPDATE!". I love hearing from you guys, you are the reason that I write, even though I SUCK at trying to write things sometimes. Seeing a comment makes me want to write even more, I won't post the next part until I get a few comments, I hope that didn't sound desperate. :/

:D Don't be a stranger! :)

~Megan