Chapter Seven

My POV:

"Superpowers?! Like flying and laser beams?" I said, still surprised. "Yeah, sort of. He could use his mind to move things. He moved my hands and he turned the faucet on and off." "Can't demons move people and things with their minds too?" "Yes, but it was different. He didn't have any of the sings of a demon or of a monster like- I can't explain it." "Okay. Did anything else happen?" Dean questioned with a look on his face that said, 'talk or I'll make you'. "He said that he wasn't alone and that Megan should know. He said that she would be joining them soon." "What the heck does that mean Sam?!" I asked. I was beyond freaking out. What does that mean? I've never met that man in my entire life, I know for a fact that I would be joining anything. "What does that mean Megan? Is there anything that you think you should tell us?" Dean questioned, "If there is anything at all, you had better speak up now before we make you!" "I don't know anything Dean! I'm telling the truth, I have never met that man and I'm sure of it!" "Guys! Stop fighting so we can talk about this." "We are talking! She's just not telling us something." "I'm telling you everything that I know! Step off!" I'm really getting really annoyed with Dean right now, because not only is he calling me a liar, but he is also calling me a monster. "How do we know that you aren't playing us?! Everyone else does!" "Why would I do that?" I said as a rhetorical question. "I don't know, why would you?" Dean said with a tone in his voice that made me want to just punch him straight in the face. I might just do that. "I wouldn't Dean! I'm not like that! You saved me remember or did you just ironically happen to be there?" "We saved you, yes. What does that have to do with this?" "Would you save someone who didn't deserve it?" "We didn't know you! Like you said, we just happen to be after the same vampire that was in your house, so this stupid argument has no point!" "You gave me a chance then, all I need is a chance now. One chance. If I turn out to be some bad monster I won't even protest if you try to kill me. So are you going to give me a chance?" "Fine! Don't forget that though! Now all we need is answers, and soon."Let's get to it then." Sam said, glad that the argument was over. "I guess this means we aren't going to the park later, huh?" I already knew the answer but I still asked. "No, Sam's more important. Get over yourself." Dean shot back. I'll admit that I was disappointed, but Sam is more important than some date type thing. I knew that Dean was right, but he didn't have to say it like that. It doesn't matter though, we need to start looking things up and getting the information that we needed. It was stupid to think that Dean liked me anyway. I'm just a normal person, nothing special. I grabbed my laptop and Sam grabbed his and we started to do research while Dean made a phone call to a man named Bobby. The clock read 11:57 pm. This is going to be a long night.