Chapter Fourteen

Author's Note: Sorry, if the paragraphs aren't indented, my computer must not agree with the format on Wattpad. :/ Comment your thoughts and ideas for my story! I love hearing from you guys, the more feedback I get, the more I am determined to write. I decided to post another chapter today, because of all the comments that I got just today. Comment if you want to be a character in my story, I'm always looking for new characters. Lastly, do you guys want me to do chapters in Dean's POV? -Megan

My POV:

Here I am, sitting in this stupid black SUV, for the tenth hour straight. The obnoxious man hasn't said two words to me the whole trip. He just stared straight ahead at the road, unlike me, who couldn't sit still. My hands were still bound, and they were beginning to hurt, blood seeped out of my raw wrists, which were raw from me struggling to free myself from the restraints. At least he moved my restraints to the front of my body...

We passed towns with people who were working, people who were just enjoying a nice walk, and people with better places to be. They all remained blurry images in my head, never leaving, reminding me of what my life could've been like. I could've had a friends, a family, annoying enemies, but no, I don't have any of that. Sam, Dean, and Cas were all friends of mine, heck Dean was my boyfriend(He doesn't like the term 'Boyfriend'), but they are all involved in this life that I live. They live the lives of hunters, not of the normal everyday person, they deserve better.

That's it, maybe I can call Cas! He might be able to get my out of this, he is an angel. Folding my hands I began to pray. Dear God, please send Castiel to help me get out of this situation, he might be the only one who can save me. Cas, if you can hear me, I could really use your help right now, please... I finished off the prayer with an "Amen", and I unfolded my hands.

"You know, you never told me your name..." I said hinting on the fact that I wanted to know it. "I'll go first, my name is Megan, I like nice cars, rock music, and I'm a Christian. Your turn." Turning to face him I tried to put on my best glare, but I was trying not to laugh, I feel like I am making a dating profile.

"My name is Jackson, Jackson Tybalt, I work for Dick Roman, I also like nice cars and old rock music, and I am also a Christian." He said slowly. He looked over to see my reaction, barely catching it.

"You're a bad guy, why? You seem fairly nice and good-looking, I just don't get it." Holding my hands out I asked, "Can you please remove these, they hurt. I won't try to run."

"I'm not a bad guy, I've just done some bad things. Mostly I just steal things, kidnap people, or high-jack cars, I've never actually killed anyone. On that note, don't try to run, I don't want you to be my first kill. Dick would be mad." Looking over he flashed a half-smile at me and added, "Thanks, I know I'm nice and good-looking, I'm the whole package. If you ever need someone, I'm available." Winking he pulled his knife out and cut the wire from around my hands.

Blushing, I looked down, "If you're not bad, then why do you do what Dick tells you to do? He seems like a pretty horrible guy, a monster at that." This guy is such a flirt. I've said that many times before, but it still remains true.

"Because, he saved me from my parents, they were horrible monsters who were going to kill me, he saved me. He raised me since I was ten, giving me food, shelter, and a job offer that I couldn't refuse. He isn't always bad."

"He seems like-" I got cut off when he quickly turned right, into a motel parking lot. Falling from my seat I hit the door with my arm, and then slipped between the seat and the dash, right to the floor. "Ow!"

"Ha-ha, you should've had your seat-belt on, safety first." He offered me a hand and I took it. Pulling me up, he looked me over for any bad injuries. Finding no injuries he opened his door and walked over and opened mine. "Come-on, me and you are going to stay the night in the motel, I'm sick of driving. Besides, talking with you is refreshing, I don't really ever talk to anyone."

"We're sharing a hotel room?!" I said shocked, "What are we going to do?!" He better not be getting the wrong impression from me.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't ever take advantage of you, you're the closest thing I have to a friend." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hotel, holding a bag that I didn't notice before.

Talking to the lady at the front desk he rented us a room. The lady said that we were a 'cute couple' and Jackson seemed all-to-eager to pretend to be my boyfriend.

When we arrived in the room, I ran in and jumped onto the bed, laying on my back. The room only had one bed, and I guess that meant that I was getting the floor. Surprisingly Jackson came over and laid next to me.

"Sorry, we're going to have to share a bed tonight, I'll stay on my side, and you stay on your's. Stay put in the room, if you try to leave I'll know." Rolling over onto his stomach he fell asleep, with me close behind him.