44 - The usual banter, and France being a perverted fuckwad

Antonio raised an eyebrow. "The World Record Egg?"

I nodded. "He's trending all over the fucking internet, Antonio."

"For holding the world record of the world's most likes on a picture!!" Alfred said. "He beat Kylie Jenner!"

"Kylie Jenner used to hold the record for her wholesome, heartwarming picture of her baby, right?" Antonio asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Now the record belongs to a picture of a fucking EGG."

"The egg even has his own official Funko Pop figure!" Alfred said, pointing to his Funko Pop checklist.

Antonio sighed. "An egg. What is the world coming to?"

"Memes," I said. "Memes are taking over the fucking world. Blame the Americans."

Alfred grinned proudly. "Yep, that's us. Hey, Spain, remember when the Macarena was a meme?"

Antonio paled. "Please, Alfred..."

"Hahahahahhahaha!!"

I grinned. "Is that embarrassment I see on your face, Antonio?"

"Yes."

"You're so fucking cute," I laughed, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hoyyyyy!!"

Fuck, it's Clarisse. Party's over, bastards.

"Hey, what's up with you today?" Clarisse asked.

I glared at her. "What's up with you every day, dammit?"

Clarisse snorted. "No, I mean, your hair looks really messy. Di pa nasusuklay. Also, your shirt is torn. Literally. There are more than three holes."

"Fine! Antonio and I had sex last night. Everyone does it. GET THE FUCK OVER IT."

"That's biased!! Virgin pa ako, you know!!"

"Not my fault you have the attitude of a fucking shark. You eat like one, too! You're scaring all the boys away, Clarisse."

"Better than someone who has the attitude of THE HULK. You're always angry! Too bad you're lanky, unlike him."

"Y-You bitch!! You're a fucking B-cup, you know!! You're flat! And you're supposed to be physically 20 years old, but you're so fucking short!!"

"At least I look young, Lolo Lovi."

"HEY!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING 'LOLO'?!"

Clarisse inhaled, and turned towards Antonio. "Oh, Toño. Have you heard about the World Record Egg?"

"Back to square one," Alfred sighed.

--

Wiping the sweat from my forehead. I sat up from the bed, heaving a sigh of satisfaction.

"Antonio," I said, looking at him, "I don't think we've had this much sex in a month before."

He blushed. "A-ah, sorry about that..."

I snorted. "It's not a bad thing, you dumbass. I was just thinking about it, that's all, dammit."

"It's not a bad thing?"

"Of course not, stupid!! I love you, so why would I think that it's a bad thing?" I straddled him, and rocked my hips back and forth. Antonio moaned at the pleasure from the friction.

Antonio sat up and hugged me. "Lovino..."

"I love you, you bastard. Now, let's continue, dammit!!" I laid back down, and lifted my legs up.