21 -- Liz Takes Us on More (shitty) 'Adventures'

POV (Arthur)

--

--

Weeks had passed, and the three Mediterranean countries had finally recovered. Good.

Although, that obviously means that Hungary is going to make us participate in more unnecessary 'adventures'.

...

...Bloody hell.

I mean, at least Italy was alright. That guy isn't too bad. He's annoying and incredibly useless, but he's a good chap.

As for Romano...

...

...Annoying.

Not as bad as Spain, though. But I'll let it slide. I am a gentleman, after all.

I mean, they're all annoying anyway—

"Excuse you, dammit!!" Romano yelled, glaring at me. "Keep your damn thoughts to yourself, you shithead!!"

"Oh," I sighed. "I'm doing it again, aren't I?"

"You sure are," Alfred laughed. "It's pretty freaking funny."

Romano balled his fists. "Goddammit, England, I'll fucking—"

"Heyyyy, Romano," Alfred said, shifting around, "be careful. He'll give you his food. We still have leftovers, remember?"

"Hey!!" I protested. "My cooking isn't that bad!!"

"There's a reason we let Romano cook for the past few days," Germany muttered.

"Aiyaaa..." China sighed in agreement.

"Alright, then," I scoffed, "have it your way." I walked away.

"Iggyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!" Alfred yelled, holding tightly onto my arm. "Don't goooooooooo!!!! I never said I didn't like your food!!!"

I glared at him. "Okay, but..."

"Yayyy!!! I'll eat your food!!"

"T-Thanks..."

Alfred grinned. "Does that mean you'll call me Alfie?"

"..." I looked at him, and sighed.

"Fine, I'll call you Alfie, you bloody twat," I muttered.

"Wooooooooooooot!!!" he cheered, hugging me. "You're the best, Iggy!!"

"Bloody hell," I sighed. "You really are still a child, aren't you?"

He shrugged. "Is there anything wrong with that?"

"No, but..."

"Heyyyyyy!!!!" Hungary yelled over all the excruciatingly loud nations. "Listen up!!!!"

No reply. Everyone carried on.

"Hellooooooooooo!!!!!!"

Still nothing.

Hungary sighed, and whispered something to Alfred, who nodded, and plugged the AUX cord into his phone.

The 'music' started blaring through the speakers, and I almost spat out my tea. Again.

So far away we wait for the day
For the lives all so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days
Through the fire and the flames we carry on

I snorted. "Alfred, you twat, what is this?! I told you to cut down on the bloody meme music, didn't I?!"

"Eeeeeh?! But you said you liked DragonForce!!"