Drawing (and some info!!)

Y'all,,,,,,,,,I drew some SpaMano (≧∀≦)

(I sent it to my friend and her reply was 'toni has a nice ass'. Idk what to say. She's not wrong, though lmao) ( ̄▽ ̄;)

The next chapter is on its way, it is the long awaited Christmas chapter!!! I feel like it's gonna be longer than my usual chapters, but that's okay. ( ^ω^ )

If I'm up for it, maybe we'll have a smut chapter following after it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I haven't written full on smut in so long, so it might not be too great,,,,,,,,,,,\(//∇//)\

But I'll do my best!! (╹◡╹)

At the moment, I'm staying at a beach house for Christmas with my family!! Yesterday was our first day, and we're gonna be there until the 27th. Hence why I haven't been updating yesterday. It was a busy day.

The header pic is a picture of one of the pics from where I'm staying -- the people who own the house decorated,,,,,and that one caught my eye and gave me some inspiration for the Christmas chapter. It's very cute!! (๑>◡<๑)

I feel like the owners are old people or something, because the DVDs are all old movies,,,,,,and there are a lot of VHS ( ̄▽ ̄;)

But we brought our Apple TV, so that's ok!

(We also brought our karaoke system. What do you expect? We're Filipinos (≧∀≦) ‼︎)

The Christmas chapter will be very fluffy. But of course, Alfred and Lovino will meme around and make it funny ;))))

I'll see you guys in the big chapter!!!! Bye~ ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡