36 - The Ups and Downs of being a Top and/or Bottom (smut, switching positions)

"So, what was that about having something you wanted to show me after the party?" Antonio asked.

Now that our Christmas party had concluded, the other nations were either doing karaoke, or asleep on the ground. Needless to say, everyone was fucking drunk.

"Not something to show you," I corrected him. A smirk crept onto my face. "Something to do with you."

Antonio blushed. "Lovino..."

"Well then, I'll meet you in five minutes," I said, dashing to our room, shutting and locking it behind me.

"Lovinooooooooooo?!!!!!" he called back. I glanced at the box of lingerie Liz had given me, and lifted the lid.

Liz had done my makeup (this is actually so fucking extra, dammit) , but it was merely just a tad bit of lipstick and eyeliner.

Throwing my clothes aside, I picked up the thin undergarments, and put them on, to start off with.

"O-Oh." I blushed, lifting up something I hadn't noticed before.

There was a garter belt inside the box, with some fishnet thigh highs.

I had never really been a fan of kinky things, honestly. Every time Antonio and I have sex, it's usually just the sweet sexual intercourse regular couples have. I don't go all 'full steam ahead' like Feliciano and the potato bastard, dammit.

I slid on the panties, and fiddled with the straps of the bra, and placed on the cat ears.

The tail appeared to be a butt plug, but Liz had included a note saying I could alter it in a way so that it was a regular tail, in case I was too scared to try anything like that. I went with her advice.

It appeared that there were also leather gloves, so I slipped those on, too.

Once I was done, I squinted at my reflection in the mirror.

"I really don't have as much of an ass as Antonio," I lamented. "Hmph. Whatever, dammit."

I put on the dress, hoping it would make me look better. The outfit was, well, fucking kinky, and made me look a little sexier, but I'm a skinny and fragile-looking dude, (Feli calls me lanky, but that's fucking irrelevant) so I was hoping I could just maybe look a little more mature.

The material of the dress seemed to be black, but if you looked hard enough, it was crimson. A dark shade of it.

It was really thin, too, so you could see the lingerie underneath. The dress was short, too.

W-Woah, there are shoes, too?!

I took a look at the boots, which were heels with laces on them.

Heels...

I mean, I know how to wear heels, dammit. I just haven't worn them in a long time, in centuries.

Checking the time, I took a glance at my phone, and sighed.

"You can come in now," I called out to Antonio. After putting on the shoes, I sat on the bed, in the fucking middle, because, well, that's just how things work when you're about to have kinky sex, right? At least, that's how it is in porn, right?