32 - Emma

"Fuck...don't do it like that, Antonio. I want you like this."

I sat up from my position, and wrapped my arms around him, rocking back and forth, matching the rhythm of each thrust.

Antonio winced. "Are...you okay?"

I looked up at him, and nodded, my breaths unsteady. "Haaaahhh...I'm fine...ah....fuck, I want more..."

"You really are eager today, huh," he laughed. I puffed out my cheeks.

"Bastard, as soon as we got back here in Japan from England's house, I knew I wanted you, dammit."

Hearing my words, he started to speed up, and I let out another string of ragged breaths and moans.

"Antonio..."

"Lovino..." he breathed into my ear. "You're so tight..."

"Fuck, don't say things like that...you're going to make me--"

He took hold of the shaft of my throbbing member, which had been longing for attention for a while, and pumped it in time with his thrusts.

I suddenly felt a burning feeling in my stomach, and I started to breathe faster.

"Antonio...." I moaned, grasping his brown curls with a tight grip, "I...I'm going to..."

As soon as we both came, I heard the sound of the door swinging open.

"Toni? Lovi?"

I sat up, and quickly pulled the covers over me. Goddammit, if this was Liz...

"O-Oh. Do you want the waffles later, then?" the voice asked. I looked up, and a familiar figure was standing there, a girl with shoulder-length blonde locks, and a red headband.

"Emma?!!" I exclaimed. She smiled wearily.

"Uhm, I'll come back when you two are done, okay? The waffles can wait."

I nodded awkwardly. "Uh, yeah. Sure. Do whatever the fuck you want."

The door shut, and I collapsed onto the bed again, and heaved a fucking massive sigh.

"I wanted to talk to her, but not like this," I groaned. "She fucking walked in on us, dammit."

"I mean..." Antonio laughed, laying next to me, "I don't think she'd be surprised that we do things like that. The way we are now, it's normal, right?"

I glared at him. "Not when you're supposed to be Catholic. We're both Catholic, and the belief is that we aren't supposed to have sex before marriage. It's fucking unholy."

He sighed, and nodded. "Ah....yeah. But we've done plenty of other unholy things, right? Also, swearing every five seconds is also unholy, Lovi..."

"Yeah. Nonno would be so disappointed in me," I muttered. Antonio hugged me.

"Aw, no, he wouldn't!" he assured me. "Besides, didn't he do things like this, too?"

I cringed. "Hm. Yeah, he did. A lot of it, too."

"Then you have nothing to worry about! Fusosososososososo~"