40: Another sleepover...only, different.

I stretched my arms, heaving a big sigh.

After Clarisse had told off Taiwan and I for causing such a commotion, we had finally gone inside the actual mall.

"First, before we do any clothes shopping," Liz said, "we're going to have to buy underwear."

I sighed. Even during my time as a guy, I always hated going underwear shopping. I don't know why, I just fucking hate it, especially when there were people shopping with me.

"Why're you looking so down?" Liz asked. "We have to get you a bra, silly. I only lent you mine because I had extra. I feel like mine is a size too small for you."

"Holy shit," I sighed. "Life as a girl is fucking tough, isn't it."

Ukraine shrugged. "I wouldn't say that, I guess. Life has its ups and downs, whether you're male or female."

"True that," Emma agreed. "I think Lovi's just missing being a man, really."

"What, because it means you can't jack off while thinking of Toni?" Liz scoffed. The other girls laughed.

I snorted. "NO, that's not it, dammit."

"Oh, yeah, sure," Liz said, her voice coated with sarcasm. "You keep telling yourself that, hon."

...The girls seem to have gotten more annoying, ever since I started hanging out with them.

Which was 30 minutes ago.

...I won't deny though, they're all pretty cute, in their own way.

(Yes, even fucking Clarisse, the Jollibee Sinigang bitch. But I'm not going to tell her, of course.)

"Huu~!!"

I spun around, lifting the small, slender arms off my shoulders. "What the fuck, Taiwan?!"

She giggled. "Sorry, I just felt like hugging you! You're so cute in female form~"

"Leon emits big gay energy," Liz said.

"You all do, dammit," I replied. "You all emit big gay energy. Just like everyone else, of course."

"Why, thank you!" Liz said, beaming.

"Now," I said, glaring at Taiwan, "get off. You're squishing my boobs, and I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but it fucking hurts."

Taiwan stepped back and grinned. "Ah, sorry! I forgot that you're a girl now..."

"That's such a dumb excuse," Belarus mumbled.

"If it's normal for your boobs to hurt when you run around or when they're squished?" Ukraine asked. "Oh, it's normal. It's normal, of course. Don't worry a thing about it, dear!"

Emma grinned. "She's the boob expert, you know." I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah, I can see that."

--
--

Liz widened her eyes, "M-Michelle?"

"Who's Michelle?" I asked.

"Seychelles."

"Good fucking grief, we've got more nations coming along?" I asked, paling.