39 - England is a Big Gay Eyebrow Asshole

Though it was 3 AM in the morning, I woke up, and nudged Antonio.

The room was cold, so I had snuggled up closer to him than usual.

(Oh, and we just had sex, too, so I have to remember to change the sheets later on, before Japan or somebody else sees, uhm...stuff, dammit.)

"Hey," I said. He looked up, and ruffled my hair, a tired smile on his face.

"What's up, Lovi?"

I grinned. "I had a dream about you."

Antonio raised his eyebrows. "Oh, really? I dreamt about you, too. Tell me about it."

"You were a little kid," I said. "And I had to look after you."

"Oh, I dreamt that you were a girl," Antonio said. "You know, with breasts, a pretty face, and nice legs. Oh, not that you don't already have a pretty face and nice legs, of course! Ahaha~"

I snorted. "We're out here, having fucking strange dreams tonight. I'm gonna sleep now, I guess. Good night."

Wrapping my arms around him, I closed my eyes, resting my head on his warm chest.

--
--

"Good morning, dammit," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. I looked around for my fiancé. "Antonio?"

He must've already woken up, I thought. Probably with the others.

I felt a slight weight on my chest, and raised an eyebrow. I looked down at my chest, and doubled over, falling out of the fucking bed.

I...I...

N-No, this can't be happening. I'm fucking dreaming, dammit.

I slowly grasped one of the soft mounds, flinching at the soft sensation.

My body felt somewhat lighter, too. I pinched myself, making sure I wasn't dreaming.

...It's not a dream.

Hesitantly, I walked towards the mirror, shaking. My reflection caught me off guard, and I screamed.

I'm a fucking chick?!?!!?!?!!!!

T-This is the sort of thing that happens in fucking movies, dammit!!! No, I'm probably hallucinating!! Snap out of it, Lovino!!

"Lovino!!" Alfred yelled, jumping into my room, startling me.

I stared at him, still trembling. "Alfred, what's up?" I gasped, startled by the high, feminine voice that slipped from my lips.

"Dude, get dressed for now, then come downstairs, fast. Liz saw you in your room this morning, and alerted the others. She left you some of her clothes, just over there, on the bedside table," Alfred said, sweating. "Hurry up, though. It's an emergency."

--
--

"Oh, Romano!" Canada said. He and the others were sitting at the kotatsu, with worried, perplexed and confused expressions on their faces. "You'd better see this."

I sat at the table, touching the long, wavy dark hair, which fell on my shoulders. "What is it? Where's Antonio?"

France bit his lip, and looked at me nervously. "Uh, you woke up without Antonio, oui?"

"Yeah...?" I said, already suspicious.

Liz shifted around. "So, America might have already told you this, but I walked into your room in the morning, while you two were still asleep, and I found that you were for some reason, well...female."