37 - Christmas is dead, and we get a phone call from overseas...

"Lovi? Wake up, darling~"

"Hnnngh..." I opened my eyes, and grinned at Antonio. "Morning. We really are already calling each other 'darling', huh?"

He chuckled. "You seem to like it, though. Come on, now, Feli just walked in the room a few minutes ago."

I twitched. "He did?"

"Yeah, you were asleep, though. He just wanted to let us know that Liz is taking us out for food today. Apparently, things are going on sale at the moment, so we're going to check that out, too~"

Attempting to sit up, I squeaked out at the sudden pain, which was clearly from my ass.

"Lovi?" Antonio asked, concerned. "A-Are you okay?"

"Dammit...my ass hurts," I complained, looking up at him. "I can't sit or stand, let alone fucking walk."

Antonio looked around the room, eyeing the items on the floor.

His clothes, the lingerie I wore, my heels, a garter belt, a bottle of lube, leather gloves, our semen...

"Well, we did go intense last night," he laughed. "I guess...you shouldn't be surprised?"

"Holy shit, it's a fucking mess in here," I said. "And you said my brother walked in here?!"

Antonio gave me a guilty look. "Yeah, he did. He was kind of startled when he saw the state of our room, but then he just shrugged it off."

"He and the potato bastard probably went at it too, then," I sighed. "Fuck..."

"I-It's alright, though!" he said, clapping his hands together. "We'll just have to clean it up, before anyone else walks in."

I snorted. "Yeah, um, maybe we should get dressed first, dammit."

"Hm. Good idea."

--
--

During the clean-up session, I couldn't walk, so I had been moping around on the ground that entire time. When we were done, Antonio had actually picked me up, and carried me down the stairs. He's so fucking sweet.

"Oh, good morning, dears!" Liz said, beaming. Her smile dropped when she saw me. "Lovi, sweetie, what happened? Are you okay?"

"Mmph," I replied, frowning. "It fucking hurts."

"Oh man," Alfred sighed. "Did you guys bang last night?"

"Duh," I said. "Of course we did, dammit. It's Christmas. A fucking special occasion."

"Yeah, it's Christmas," England said, "so you guys shouldn't be doing shit like that. It's Jesus's birthday. That would offend him."

"Boo, Iggy, speak for yourself!" Alfred retorted. "We went at it last night, too!!"

"Nobody needs to know that," England snapped, a look of embarrassment spreading across his face.

"Oh man, you're such a freaking hypocrite, Arthur!!"

"Speak for yourself, you git!!!"

"Uhm, so, how's your family?" I asked Antonio, ignoring the bickering couple behind us.

"Oh, they're alright," he replied, smiling. "It appears that Clarisse is going to be staying with them from now on."