Chapter 41...

(Luca P.O.V)

' 'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh’

I mumbled under my breath as I shoved the ipod in my pocket and snuggled Dylan into my chest. I was sitting in Derek’s office, earphone plugged in my ears as I desperately tried to block all the voice of the people sitting in the living room.

I didn’t know how long I have been hallucinating or how long I was in this stupid daze. I didn’t know when I walked out of the wood. When we returned home. I was too shocked to function properly. Too confused too think straight and too scared to voice my opinion.

So as soon we came back, I ran up the stairs took Dylan from Erica and lock ourselves in Derek’s office. Nobody had barged in or bother to knock to pry me for anything although Derek tried to talk to me through our link but I blocked him or avoided him altogether.

All this was too much to take in. How could this even be possible?

I snapped my head up and almost jumped out of my seat when a very infuriated Derek followed by Peter and Morris walked in. Nobody looked at my way, Derek went straight behind his desk while Peter took the seat in front and Morris hovered near the door.

“I-I don’t get it how is this even possible” Derek whispered in disbelieve as he filled his glass with some alcohol and handed it to Peter.

“I can’t even believe it myself, I have never seen something like this” Peter agreed as he took the glass.

“Now it is not only the bitch we have deal but this teenager too” Morris muttered as he raked his fingers through his hair in frustration. “A great way to fuck the whole situation up way to go Kate”

“You think Kate has done this” Peter asked, sipping from his tumbler.

Morris shook his head “I am not saying that she has done it or denying it”

“What do you mean” Derek interjected folding hands over his chest “get straight to the point”

I impatiently tapped my finger on the handle of the leather seat. To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if Kate has done this. However, this didn’t solve anything; the thing is how we deal with it.

“My point is Derek...”  I cut Morris off, “Der, it’s not important who did it but how do we handle this”

I pulled out the earphone, cradled Dylan safely in my arms and stood up from my seat.

Derek looked at me and sighed “I know what do you mean, we are trying to come up with something”

“Derek” I gulped, feeling my throat dry all of a sudden.

“What it is Luca?” He asked with a worried tone, his face scrunching up in concern.

My voice was shaky, my felt my hands tremble. The shock of the situation was making me utter vulnerable at the moment. I shifted and inched towards the large Victorian desk. Dylan let out a small whimper feeling my distress.