Chapter 11...

(Luca P.O.V)

Stiles' brow furrowed. “What baby?"

I groaned and slaped Stiles upside the head. “Why do you have to be so dumb sometimes? My baby, Stiles. The one that is growing inside me as we speak.”

Stiles' mouth fell open; his eyed flickering between my stomach and my face before settling on the latter and speaking, “You’re gay?”

The resounding smack is very much deserved. “Really Stiles? I tell you that I’m pregnant and the only thing you find weird about that is that I may be gay? but sorry to disappoint you pal, I am a submissive male with female reproductive system, gay people have willy, but a sub male have a vagina”

Stiles was rubbing the spot that I hit... “ I don’t take surprises well, Luca.” He muttered, his cheeks tingeing red in embarrassment...

“I can’t believe you’re gonna have a kid!” A look of realization crossed his face and his mouth made a perfect ‘O’ shape. “Who’s the dad? Is it Valentine?”

“What? No! Why would you think it’s Valentine?” I asked, eyebrow quirked. Sure, Valentine’s hot, he was more of my brother than anything else...

“He’s the only gay guy that you’re sort of friends with. Well, either him or, Danny or Isaac who're bi, but I would know if you and Isaac had anything going on.” He shrugged. “So, if it’s not Valentine’s, then whose is it?” I bit my lip, looking out the window to avoid Stiles' eyes...

“It doesn’t matter Stiles.” I was not even bothering to hide the hurt in those words because it did hurt, it killed in fact. It was a mistake, just like Derek behaviour had stated; a fluke that would never happen again. And I get it, I really did at least now, after that  day. After all, I am only a Dhamphire and Derek's an Alpha werewolfe I cringed at my own thought... And I had to stop like behaving like a virginity, it wasn't that I hadn't had sex before but I feeling I shared with him were different and new for me, he made me feel like a virgine as he deflowered me, slowly, carefully, loveingly...

There was a pang in my chest when I thought about it and sometimes it hurt more than when Serus replaced me with someone knew and threw me out of his house....

I shook my head at the thought, focusing again on Stiles,“What?” I asked, his wide, worried brown eyes...

“You can’t just keep the other dad a secret, Luca. He has a right to know. So does the kid, eventually.” The way he said it –a mix of condescension and disappointment– had me clenching my hands into fists...

“Fuck you, Stiles,” I barked, angrily. “You have no idea what this is like, alright? You’ll never know what it’s like. I’m terrified. Do you get that? I am so scared I can’t even think straight. I’m scared that I’m gonna kill this kid before it’s even born. I’m scared about everything. And do you what to know what the other father thinks, that I am a whore, a fucking pussy selling slut. I nearly have a panic attack every time I think about it they way he behaved with me, he hates me and won't think twice before killing me. So instead of making me feel even worse than I already do, could you maybe try reassuring me like a normal friend would!?”

My heart was beating too fast and my hands were shaking uncontrollably. There were tears in my eyes and some already on my cheeks, but I was not embarrassed –I didn’t have the energy to be. It’s only when I felt Stiles' warm arms pulling me in for a hug that I released the heaving sobs that were caught in my throat. Distantly I heard Stiles trying to soothe me, and I would be slightly embarrassed that my friend was rocking me back and forth if I wasn’t so damn relieved by it....

After God knows how long I was finally calm enough for Stiles to let me go. The human grimaced at the wet mess on his shirt, but didn’t say anything, which I appreciated. “Thank you,” I whispered. “I’m sorry I-”

“Don’t mention it, Luca. Honestly, it is what I’m here for. I know we are friends for few months but. I’m gonna be here for you, man. Through all of this.” It was said so earnestly that I had no other choice but to believe him, and the promise that I would always have Stiles by my side which meant Erica too made some of the tension that has been building up dissipate. I smiled and nudged Stiles' shoulder.

“You can borrow a shirt if you want. I owe you big for letting me release Niagara Falls on you without a complaint.” I joked, cackling loudly at the look of utter disgust on Stiles' face as he peeled his shirt off and pulled another on....

(Serus P.O.V)

He slided into her as they both groan in usion, She leaned down and gently bit his ear, making him buck beneath his.

"Is this alright, Master?" she asked and pulled on his ear lobe

He grabbed her hip and flipped her over so she was under him and completely under his mercy... He alwayed loved squimering beg messes that was why he kept Luca for so long, they kid was innocent and fell for his every words and sort them as his love...

But the world knew that Serus Vladinur didn't have a heart, for him the whole world was his prey and he being the greatest predator...

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he rammed in her quicker and faster until she was a puddle of sensation  withering and moaning beneath him...

"Fuck, slut" he groaned louder as they both came successfully...

He slided out and off her quickly and skimmed in his pants and walk out of the room without giving her a second glance...

"What is it, Ross why did you disturb me now" Serus' deep grueling voice rumbled through the hall

Ross bowed his head head " I have a news for you  General" 

"Huh" Serus hummed and gestured him to carry on "Go on" as he poured himself a glass of cerise dulcet runny...

"Master, our sleuth has informed us that you old drudge", the soldier gulped audibily "Lu-Lu-Lucas, is in the main land and-" he got cut off as Serus threw the glass, shattering it spreading across the floor...

"Ross, don't be a disgrace on the face of our race, Ross, stop stammering and complete what you have to say, I have other work to do" Serus roared as he rushed over to Ross in lightning speed, lifting him up the ground holding his color...

Ross wiggled his feet and colour drained out of his face in sheer trepidity...

He replied in a timorous tone "Luca is in main land and is pregnant"cast fearful glances

Serus laughed maliciously as he droped Ross and spun on his heel and clapped like a little girl eyes shining like wickness...

He squealed in a child-like voice "I am so happy today, I want blood to flow every nook and corner of Beacon Hills" the smiling face switched into something fierce and evil, eye spliting blood red. "They should know who is coming to pay them a visit!"

He laughed throwing his head back, the sounded rebounded the manshon clattering the large glass windows...

'Vengo per te, my little pet'

'Vengo per te'(I am coming for you)