Chapter 24...

(Luca P.O.V)

The pain was searing, ripping through me, and all-consuming, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Keep strong Luca, just put one foot in front of the other, quickly...

I sprinted at lightning speed from Derek's study only to get a dull pain in my abdomen and tiredness... By the time I was almost near the door, Jackson's voice startled me... 

"Hey, Luca why do you smell so..." His eyes got widened as he realized what he just said "tear and blood"

I could smell blood too, but from where, I didn't have a clue rather I didn't wanted a clue. The only thing I wanted or needed right now was to go away from his house and his shit aching heart...

"I-I don't know, but I have to go now" I was feeling breathless, my mind was a whirlpool and  every pain and hurt was attracting me, I could feel every stinging emotion around me, which only magnified my own soreness...

"What's going on?" Erica and Stiles asked as they came with a confused and concern look...

"Nothing" I crocked out

"LUCA! GOD DAMN IT WAIT!"

I closed my eyes, sucked in a deep breath, exhaled and tapped into a pool of strength I didn't know I had within me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and fought to get the words out. I could feel my heart, break and splinter with each syllable that passed my lips.

"Go away"'

Tears were streaming down my cheeks and there's no point in trying to stop them from falling. Derek reached over to me, cupping my face in his skilled hands, wiping my tears away with his thumbs...

"Derek, I do understand why?" my voice broke, and a sob escaped my throat.

"Baby, please let me expla..."

I shot my hand up telling him to stop with his classic cliché excuses. I let out an ironic laugh, whilst shaking my head in disbelief...

"You don't understand, do you; I have got myself explained everything, please I beg let me go..."

"Luca you can't disobey me"

"I CAN'T DISOBEY YOU, YOU PLAN ON TAKING MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME, SO YOU COULD HAVE A LITTLE FAMILY OF YOURS WITH KATE AND I CA..."

I clutched my stomach as a jolt of pain shoot through my body and a gush of warm liquid flooded down my legs...oh no.

I looked down to face the horror. No, no, no, this can't be happening. I grabbed Dere's arm  as a steel band tightens around my stomach, blood came down, soaking my Yellow pants...

I stumbbled back as another wave of pain hit me... I cried out, and almost fell down as my knees gave up, but Derek caught me by my waist...

"What's wrong why are you bleeding?" Erica asked as she brushed out fringes from my sweaty forehead... I didn't know she was beside me...

"Erica, the babies... I don't know . Oh god, it hurts so much." I whimpered as new trails of tears coursed  down my cheeks...

"It's okay Luki; We are taking you to  Deaton's. It's going to be okay just keep breathing. You need to stay calm." Erica looked up at Stiles "Carry him please"

Stiles nodded his head and walked over and crouched beside me "Everythings going to be ok dude" he assured and tried to pick me up but Derek's growl stopped him... Stile shoot his a glare "Don't you dare Hale" he warned

Stiles scooted me up in his arms and carried me out of the porch...

I was in agony and absolutely terrified for my babies, but I didn't want Derek anywhere near me. It was his fault that this was happening...